Chapter 48

Kiara's POV

I'm laying on the cold concrete floor, with my hands and feet tied. I keep screaming for help but there is a gag in my mouth that is preventing me from making too much noise. I wiggle around hoping I could loser the rope around my feet but it's not budging.

I hear the door open and I close my eyes tightly hoping they would just leave me alone.

"Tsk tsk tsk, baby you know you won't be able to get out of that just relax and I'll take good care of you." I hear Dante's voice say.

I can feel his breathe on my face as he get closer to me. He kisses my cheek then proceed to kiss each part of my face and neck. I want to vomit at the feel of his nasty crusty lips on my skin. I feel his hand trail down my body and stop at the button on my pants. He unbuttons my pants and starts pulling them down my leg. I toss and turn trying to stop him from doing what I think he's about to do.

All of a sudden he disappeared as if imagined it and then I start to feel something cold and heavy pressing against my neck. It moves and the is placed right in the middle of my forehead. I quickly open my eyes to see Camille standing over me with a gun pressed to my forehead.

Finally I get to kill you in peace, now that I got rid of the distraction. I shift my eyes over to the right and I see Tyler laying on the ground with a bullet in his head and a pool of blood surrounding him.

I scream in pain, loss, and suffering as I stare at my Tyler's lifeless body.
____________________________________

I wake up in cold sweat, heart racing like crazy as I try to calm down from the nightmare I just had. Every since I came to back to the hospital almost 24 hours ago I've been having nightmares that involve Tyler, Camille, Dante and sometimes Vanessa.

Yes, the experience I had was scary as fuck and it could've been worst, shit I could've been killed but I don't like to think I'm a weak bitch and these dreams are making me feel weak. I shouldn't be stuck on this situation I need to move past it and move on with my life like it never happened, but something is preventing me from moving on.

I don't want to tell Tyler because then I feel like he's going to want me to go see a therapist but I don't want to. All I want to do is sit at him, eat junk food, watch anime and lay with my babygirl.

She is the only thing that can keep me sane right now. They said that she is doing wonderful and might be able to go home sooner than they thought.

But back to before, It's not that I don't want to be around Tyler, I definitely do but whenever I have a dream where Dante is touching and kissing on me, it makes my skin crawl and I don't like being touched until I take a shower.

I know Dante didn't rape me or come close to it when he had me locked up but just thinking about what would've happened if he took me away like he said he was going to is what gets my mind racing.

The hospital door burst open and Josh walks in with a big smile on his face, flowers in one hand and a bag in the other. "Oh my baby!! I brought you some food and flowers." He said handing me the flowers.

I took them a sniff them, "Aww you didn't have to but I love it so thank you babes. What type of food did you bring?" I asked.

"Chicken Alfredo with a side of bread sticks and cheesecake for dessert from that Italian restaurant you love." He said taking everything out of the bag and placing it on my tray.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head at the smell and description of the food. "I can't wait to eat!"

Josh chuckled and handed me the fork that came with it.