𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Friday.

March 13, 2018

Compton, California

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉:

It was 9:32 and I was finally home alone. My niece, Kayla was with her mom and my brother, Hakeem was handling "business" as usual. I laid down on my bed and was scrolling through instagram. 

"I need a job." I mumbled getting aggravated. I had just turned 18 and sitting in the house all day, not getting no cash myself was bothering me. I don't need Hakeem to do for me any more even though he promised dad he would cause i'm his little sister. 

I pick up my phone and call Hakeem.

* Hakeem Answers .*

Hakeem: I'm busy. What you need?

Naomi: Do you have somewhere I can work? 

Hakeem: Nigga what? No, you don't need to work. Go to college. Don't worry bout no job right now. 

Naomi:Yea no, I wanna make my own money. Ion need you to keep taking care of me.

Hakeem: Mane..Aight then with ya hard headed ass.... my homeboy, Roddy, gotta studio and he need a receptionist. Imma set you up an interview with him. Thats coo?

Naomi: Yea.

Hakeem: Aight imma text you inna lil bit. I gotta do sum.

Naomi: Ok, thanks big bro. Love u.

Hakeem. Yea, You welcome. Love u too. Bye.

Naomi: Bye.

*The phone hangs up*

I dance excitedly. "Ahhhh, im finna get a jobbb hoessss!" I shout laughig.

*I call my best friend, Tiffany.*

"Hey best friend. What you doing?" She says.

"Nun much but guess what bihhh." 

"What?"

"Im getting a job bihh! Im finna make this moneyyy!"

"AHHHHH! Not my best friend finna get a baggggg!! Yeaa we finna go celebrate.

"We finna T the fuck up. I'm finna go get ready." 

KK, I'll be there in a lil bit."

"Ok."

I hang up the phone and run to the bathroom. I take off my lounge in clothes and hop in the warm shower. When I get out the shower, I wrap my towel around me and head over to my sink. I brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair, and makeup. Once done with that, I go into my closet and put on a sparkly bodysuit with some white glow up heels. I grab my phone, purse, and head downstairs.