𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉:

I sat up in my bed and sighed

I sat up in my bed and sighed. I was bored out of my mind. Hakeem was with Kayla and Kaniyah (Kayla's momma), Roddy was at the studio workin on his music and Tiff was with Robbie.

I grabbed my MacBook off my desk and decided to go ahead and set up my website for my business. As I was typing, there was a knock at the door. I walked downstairs and looked through the peep hole. There were three guys standing at the door. I ain't never seen them before.

I went back into my room and grabbed my glock from inside my dresser

I went back into my room and grabbed my glock from inside my dresser. "Open the fucking door. We know you here nigga." One of em said laughing. I walked up to the door with the glock in my right hand while my left hand was unlocking the door. I flung the door open and pointed the gun at them. "Damn shorty chill. We ain't no threat ." The dark skinned one chuckled. I put my gun down to my side. "Who are y'all? And what y'all here foe?" I questioned them.

"We here for Hakeem and Roddy." The one with dents in his head said.

I srunched up my face. "What y'all need them foe?"

"Say mane you asking a lot of questions." Dents replied lookin at me up and down.

I rolled my eyes and was finna shut the door but dents put his foot in the way. "Chill mane. We here cause we got some business with them. Music typa shit."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Come in whateva y'all names is."

Dents chuckled and said "I'm NBA Youngboy, that's Ben and that's 3Three."

"Mmmm hmmm. I'm Naomi." I spoke back. They sat on the couch and I put my glock on the kitchen island. I grabbed my phone off the island and called Hakeem.

*Hakeem Answers*

"Wassup ."

"Hakeem somebody here for you and Roddy. Holon."

*I handed youngboy the phone.*

"Say mane we here. Where y'all at?" Youngboy spoke into the phone.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a water bottle. "You ain't gone offer your guests none?" Ben spoke.

"Y'all ain't my guest. I scrunched my face up. Ben laughed. But what yall want?"

"Shiddd some water would be straight." Ben said back.

I went back to the kitchen and grabbed three more water bottles. I gave them each a water bottle and youngboy handed me my phone back.

Hello

You on your way?

Yea, ill be there in a couple of minutes.

Aight.

*I hung up.*

I sat back down at the island and turned on Netflix. As I was watching "Orange Is the new Black",  Youngboy looked up at me and chuckled. I mugged him.
————-
Hakeem and Roddy walked through the door and dapped up Youngboy, Ben, and 3Three. I smiled at Roddy and he smiled back. They sat on the couch and started talking about music and shit. I got up from the island and went to my room.

I sat on my bed and put on some music. A lil while after, Roddy came into my room.

"Shiddd You already got the music ready?" He said holding my waist, looking me up and down. I laughed. "Hakeem gone?"

He side eyed me and smirked at. " Nah but if you don't moan lou-"

"Uhn uhn no and y'all guest still here." I laughed slapping his arm. 

" So...." He said nonchalantly. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Come on let's go back downstairs." He sighed hard ash. I laughed and gave him a kiss.

We walked downstairs and back into the living room. Ben, Youngboy, and 3Three was still sitting on the couch. We walked over to the other side and sat down. Hakeem walked out his room and mugged me.

I rolled my eyes at him and got on my phone.
He sighed and sat down next to me.

________________

Once Roddy, Ben, 3Three, and Youngboy left, I went into my bathroom and did my night routine. I put on a two piece pajama set and sat in my bed on ft with Rodrick.

  I put on a two piece pajama set and sat in my bed on ft with Rodrick

I turned my alarm on for in the morning and fell asleep otp.
______________

Author Hereeee!!!!

Im going to try to give yall another chapter tomorrow. Thank you for reading and vote please!!! Love Yall!