𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉:

I awoke to the sound of my alarm

I awoke to the sound of my alarm. I immediately got out of my bed and got ready for today. After I got out of the shower and did my face routine, I put on my bath and body works lotion and body spray. I reached into my closet and put on a gray wrap cut out maxi dress with some studded slides.

After I got finished dressing myself up, I tip toed into Kayla's Room

After I got finished dressing myself up, I tip toed into Kayla's Room. "Wake up birthday girl." I said placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Her little eyes sprung open and she smiled. "Tank you." She replied back. "Happy Birthday my baby girl!" Hakeem cooed walking into the room. He picked her up and blew raspberries on her right cheek as she laughed. I smiled at them.

"Let me get her ready so we can get to her party."

"Aight." Hakeem said handing me Kayla. I went up stairs to my bathroom and ran the bath water for her. I took her clothes off and put her in the tub. "There you go." I said letting out a sigh. I let her soak in the water for about 10 minutes and then I took her a bath.

I dried her body off and put her on some lotion and body spray as well. I grabbed a bag with some new clothes in it and took out a rainbow tutu, a custom made shirt , and some purple sandals. I dressed her up and started to do her hair. I sectioned her hair into two parts and put her hair into two puffballs with two small purple bows. (y'all gone see the picture later, when they at the party.)

After I finished getting her ready, we went downstairs and waited on Hakeem.

"Aight I'm ready now." He said walking out of his room. He looked up and saw Kayla. "Look at my baby! You look so pretty." He cooed. "Tanks Da Da." Kayla replied giggling.

We walked outside and hop into Hakeems car and pulled off to the venue where we were hosting her party at.
—————
We got out the car and went inside the venue. We signed in and headed to the area where we were having her party at. There was a kiddie pool and a big pool. Me and Hakeem set up the party while Kayla sat down in the shade watching videos on my phone.