𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"Shawty done fell in love with all my diamonds."

𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒄𝒉:

𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒄𝒉:

I grab my phone from off my bed and pull a black hoodie over my head. I walk downstairs to my garage and get into my car. I pull off and head to me and the homies spot.(hangout) I get there and see Naomi in Hakeems car listening to music. I park beside her and walk over to her. I tap the window. She turns the car off and gets out. I look up at her. She has on a rainbow onesie and some sweats. She was looking fine as fuck.

I hug her and say"Wassup ugly." She mushes my head. "Boyyyy please. Why did you want me to come her again?" She playfully roles her eyes at me. She keep playing she gone start some she can't finish. "Damn impatient ass, but you tryna hang with me and the gang tonight?" I ask.

"I'm already here, might as well." She answers. I pull out my keys and unlock the door. We walk in and see Trey, Robbie, Ken and some girl with Robbie. "Awww shittttt, Naomi here. Wassup ma?" Trey say. " Hey Naomi." Ken and Robbie say. They all stand up and hug Naomi. She smiles and say "Hey yall."

"UHMMMM UHNNNN." The girl that was sitting on robbie clears her throat mugging Naomi. " I'm Kiana."

"Oh I didn't ask." Naomi retorted. Kiana stood up and chuckled. "Who this bitch think she is? Bitch who u talking to?"

Naomi laughs and sits at a table calmly. Kiana runs up on Naomi and tried to swing but Naomi got up fast ash and punched her in her shit. Robbie pulled her back and yelled at her."Chill the fuck out dawg. You being extra as hell. Damn!" She pushes past Robbie and walks out the door. "Ian mean for ya girl to leave Robbie but she needed to get popped." Naomi said.

"U good. That wasn't my girl anyways. I wanted some head." Robbie shrugs. We all laughed.

I look at Naomi and smirk."you think u can fight huh?"

"Wassup then nigga?"

__________________

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉

I swung on Roddy but he grabbed my wrist . He was tryna swing on me but I kept dodging and weaving in that bitch. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall.

"Helppppp yall!" I yelled at Robbie, Trey, and Ken. They just stood there laughing. "Y'all hear sum?" Trey said. "Nope." Robbie and Ken said in unison.

I looked at Roddy in his face. Damn this nigga was fine. I bit his arm. "What the hell" He laughed. He let me go and I put him in a head lock. "Yea Nigg-" He picked me up and slammed me on the couch. He was on top of me and I had my legs wrapped around his waist. "Say I won then I'll let you go." Roddy said laughing. "No."

"Aight bet. I guess we gone stay like this then."

After a couple of minutes I finally gave up. "ok ok ok u won. Damn it!" He laughs "Thats what the fuck I thought." He gets off me and I put my feet in his lap. "Y'all so cute." Robbie said. I flipped him off causing him and Trey to laugh. Me, Roddy, Trey, and Robbie continued to talk for a while before they started playing the PlayStation.

——————
Everybody was sleep except me and Roddy. We stayed up talking. I yawned and grabbed my phone to check the time.

2:14 AM

"Shit, I gotta go !" I get up from Roddys lap and grab my stuff. I walk out the door with Roddy behind me. "Get home safe and text me when u do."

"Ok." I smiled.

He was staring at me with his head hanging low. "What?" I asked him. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me. I was gonna pull away but I ain't want to. Instead, I kissed back. His lips were soft and butterflies grew in my stomach. He pulled back and I rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb. "S-See ya later?" I ask stumbling over my word. "Yea"he replies licking his lips.

I hop into the car and drive off smiling.

_______________

I pull up to the house and walk in quietly. Thankfully, Keem and Kayla was still sleep. I put Hakeem's keys back on his dresser and headed into my room. I took my phone out and texted Roddy.

Roddy👀

Me: I made it home

Roddy👀: Aight coo. Good night.💙

Me: Good Night💋

I put my phone on the charger and sat it on my nightstand. I stared at the ceiling thinking of Roddy. This nigga was so fucking fine and he can kiss. I smiled. I pulled the covers over me and dozed off
_________________________

𝑶𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒑 𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅!!😝😯

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌?𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕! 𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆!

𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔?

𝑻𝒉𝒙 4 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝑼𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯💋

*𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏.*😬