𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉:

Roddy towered over me kissing my neck all the way to my stomach

Roddy towered over me kissing my neck all the way to my stomach. I let out a small moan. Roddy pulled my underwear down and slid himself into me. His strokes were slow and deep.

I moaned into his pillow. "You belong to me." He said sternly as he landed a hard smack on my ass.

I gripped the sheets trying to catch myself as he begin to thrust harder. I came onto his manhood. "f- fuck" I mumbled. I started to throw it back and he thrusted as we both moaned. "Damn...Yo shit tight ma." He said.

He wrapped his hands around my neck as I moaned. He kissed my neck sending me into a orgasm. My peak was reaching again. I gasped loudly as my body started to tighten up and shake. "I- I'm finna cu-" my eyes rolled back and I came again. "Shit." he groaned as he pulled out and came on my ass cheek.

I fell on his bed tiredly. He grabbed a towel and we cleaned ourselves up. I layed in the crook of his neck as I played with his hair. "You still up bae?" I asked. He didn't reply.  I scooted my head back to find him peacefully sleeping. I smiled and layed back down in the crook of his neck eventually, dozing off.

____________The Next Morning.....

I awoke to Roddy turning over on his side. I sat up, stretched, and rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes. I picked up my phone and read the time.

9:43 AM

I placed a soft kiss on Roddy's lips and got off the bed. I walked into his bathroom and turned on the shower. I slipped off my clothes and stepped into the shower feeling the warm water hit my body.

I washed my body up a couple of times and got out the shower ,wrapping a towel around me. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my makeup, and put my hair into a slicked back bun. I grabbed my bag and took out a white sports bra with matching white leggings and some white and black nikes airmax 270's. I put my clothes on and snapped a picture in the mirror. "I look mean." I mumbled.

I walked out the bathroom to see Roddy still sleeping

I walked out the bathroom to see Roddy still sleeping. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. "Bae." I spoke softly kissing his lips. "Mmmm." He groaned with his eyes still shut. "It's time to get up." He stretched and opened his eyes. His eyes so fucking cute to me. "Aight." He got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

I walked downstairs into the living room and sat on the couch waiting for him to get done.

________Bout 30 Minutes Later....

Roddy walks into the living room with a white tee, jeans, and some red and white Jordan 12s on.

I get up from the couch and he wraps his arms around my waist

I get up from the couch and he wraps his arms around my waist. "You look good bae." I say placing a kiss on his lips. "you do too." He says turning me around landing a smack on my ass. "Thanks bae." I reply back smiling. "You ready to go?" He asks.

"Yea."

He grabs his keys and we walk outside. I get into his car while he locks the house door. After he locked the door he got in the car and we pulled off to Tiffany's house.

___________

Roddy places a kiss on my lips."Imma see you later." He says.

"Ok" I say kissing him back.

I get out his car and walk up to Tiffany's front door. Before I could even knock, Tiffany opens the door and hugs me. "Hey Naomi."

"Hey Tiff Tiff." We walk in and sit down in the living room. "Maneee I busted my ass last night." Tiffany says.

"Why? what happened?" I ask laughing. "Robbie was carrying my drunk ass and he tripped on a fucking rock." I shook my head while laughing. "Y'all slow ash. What am I gonna do with you niggas?"

"Shiddd idk.. but how your nights?" She asks smirking. I laughed. "Aight so...."

_________

"Ohhhh shit bestfreind. With ya lil nasty ass. She replies laughing.

"Shut up." I laugh with her. "What else you do last night other than busting ya ass?"

"Well, I was laid up with Robbie. We talked and shit unlike y'all nasty asses." She says side eying me. "What?" I shrug laughing.

My phone rings...

In Coming Call From: Brother💕

"Shit." I answer the phone.

"Where the fuck you been at? And why yo ass aint call me or text?"

"Chill, im just a Tiffany's house. I spent the night after the party ."

"Mmmm Hmmm. Ya ass better be over there. Hand Tiffany the phone"

*I handed Tiffany the phone.*

"Hey Keem."

"Wassup. I was just making sure ha lil ass was over there. Imma call y'all later."

"Kk."

*She hangs up the phone.*

"Damn your brother crazy." Tiff says. "I know. I have to live with that nigga." I say shaking my head.

How in the hell am I gonna tell him about me and Roddy?

_________________

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚!!

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨?𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚! 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩! 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚! 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!💋💕