𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉:

"Kayla why are you jumping on me?" I say tickling her

"Kayla why are you jumping on me?" I say tickling her. "I want duice TT Omi." I chuckle and get off my bed holding her little hand. I go into the kitchen and grab her a caprisun. "Here you go TT baby". I say handing her the caprisun. "Tank you."She says.

"You welcome." We walk back into my room and sit on the bed. "What you wanna watch Kayla?"

"That." She says pointing at Princess and the Frog on the tv. "Ok."

________Some Time After....

"Look Kayla, she married Prince Naveen." I said waiting for a response. I looked to my side and saw her turned over sleeping. I kissed her forehead and put a blanket over her.

————-
It was 6:32 PM and I was bored. Kayla fell asleep on me and Hakeem was gone outta town for "buisness reasons." I picked up my phone and called Tiffany.

"Hello- Stop Robbie im on the phone"

I laugh. " Hey Tiff." What you doing"

"Chilin. Robbie getting on my last fucking nerve. What you doing?"

"Bored ash. Me and Kayla was watching Princess and the frog but she fell asleep on me and Hakeem left earlier to go out of town."

"Damnn." She laughed.

"Thats not funny.."

"Aight, aight. She chuckled. Imma be there in a lil bit. Let me see what the hell Robbie want first."

"SOME COOCHIE."

"Shut up Naomi." She laughs.

"She ain't lying." I heard Robbie say in the background.

"Shut up Robbie."

"Imma call yall later." I say laughing.

"Aight bye Naomi. Loveee you."

"Loveee you too.

After I hung up, I facetimed Roddy.

"Wassup Bae"

"Nothing. What you doing ?"

"Riding around. What you doing?"

"Laying down."

"Holon. Imma call you right back ."

I roll my eyes. "Ok"

I throw my phone down on my bed and walk into the kitchen downstairs.

"HONK HONK"

Who tf is that?" I walk over to the window and look outside.

I see Roddy getting out of his car and coming towards the house. I put on some slides and run outside. I jump on him and kiss him. "Hey bae."

"Wassup." He says carrying me into the house. "You a big ass baby. You know that right?" He said sitting me down on the couch.

"I know." I said smiling. "Why you ain't tell me you was coming on the phone?"

"Cause I aint want you to know and I saw you roll yo eyes too." He say grabbing my neck pushing my body towards the wall. "AHT AHT. My niece in there sleep." I say.

"Keyword. Sleep." He said smirking. "You just nasty." I said making us both laugh.

We walk into my room and sit in my bed. "Manee everytime I see ha, she look more like Hakeem." He pointed out looking at Kayla.

"I know that's his lil twin."

"We finna have a lil Roddy runnin around here." He said. I looked up at him and gave him a strait face. "I ain't having no kids no time soon." He laughed. "We gone see about that."

____________

Me and Roddy was laying up in my bed watching tv when a knock came at the front door. Me and Roddy went downstairs and I looked through the peep hole. "It's just Tiff and Robbie." I say opening the door.

I hugged Tiffany while Roddy dapped Robbie up. "Whats up niggas." Robbie said to us. "Shidd we just in here chillin." Roddy replied back. I shut the door, and locked it.

"Shiddd since most of us here yall tryna call Trey and Ken ova here?" Robbie asks.

"Might as well." I replied.

_________

Roddy, Robbie, Trey, and Ken was playing the playstation while me, Kayla, and Tiffany was sitting in the kitchen at the island. "Your birthday in a couple of days. What you want for your birthday?" I asked Kayla. " Toys."

"Aight. TT gone get you some toys." I said smiling at her. "We gone turn up for my baby birthday."

____________

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲!!

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? (𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝗮 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩)

𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨?𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚! 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩! 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚! 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!💕