𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

"I want your body...."

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉:

"Wait yall kissed?" Tiffany blurted

"yes and stop being so loud." I said quietly not wanting Hakeem to hear our conversation. "My bad, but..." She looked up at me with a mischievous smirk on her face. "Are y'all gonna become a coupleeee or what?

" Honestly I dont know but he is fine and he chill. You know "thats my type, Nigga thats my typ-"

The door creaks open and Hakeem peeks his head in the room. "Wassup my lil Area 51's?"

"You ever heard of knocking nigga? I say glaring at him. He mushes me in my head. I smack his hand but he brushes me off with his focus on Tiffany. "Wassup ma?" He says to Tiffany grabbing her face. "Hey boo." She says smiling. He tries to kiss her but she puts her finger in between their lips. "You can have me when you fully let go of them other hoes boo." She says.

"Oh Its like that now?" Hakeem replies chuckling. "Its been like that bae." She replies laughing. I smack his hands away from Tiffany's face. "Uhhhh Ummm, yall cute or wateva but yall could take this in your room." Hakeem licks his lips while looking at Tiff. "Shidddd aint gotta tell me twice." Me and Tiffany bust out laughing.

My phone rings from a notification

Roddy👀

Roddy👀: What you doing today?

I look at TIffany and send her the "Its important" look. She looks up at Hakeems and says " Anyways, we got to finish talking bout these outfits, we gone see ya later."

"Aight ma." Hakeem walks out. Tiffany gets up and closes the door. She hops on my bed beside me and starts asking me questions. " Is that Roddy? What he say?"

"He asked me what im doing today. What should I say?"

"Tell em you your going out to eat but you'll be free later." Tiff replies.

"Kk." I look up and notice her smirking at me. "What?"

"That girl got ha a boo na!"She laughs.

I roll my eyes and continue to text Roddy.

Roddy👀

Me: Im going out to eat inna lil bit, but Im free later.

Roddy👀: Aight imma take you somewhere, be ready by 7:00.