¤2

The sound of shoes clicking outside the closed science lab. Not long after, the sliding door opened and revealed a sweaty looking Jungkook with his hair all over the place, his lips smeared with lipstick and his uniform slightly unbuttoned. Taehyung scrunches his face in disgust as he looked up from his book "I guess I don't need to ask you why you're twenty minutes late. Your make out session really can't wait, huh" Taehyung shook his head and tossed Jungkook a lab coat "Put that on" he ordered.

The other male caught the coat with ease and wore it as he walked towards the older with a smirk "It can't but unfortunately you ruined it by making someone go look for me" he scoffed and sat at a stool, resting his chin at his hand "How did you suddenly have the courage to make someone call for me? Last time I remember, you can't even talk to someone without shaking so much except for Park, Jung and that one senior" he pointed out, his smirk returning.

"That's none of your concerns Jeon and besides I wouldn't have cut your make-out session if we weren't partners. I don't know about you Jeon, but I wanna pass this subject. I'd rather do this alone if you're not going to help" Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat up straight "Whatever" he scoffed "So what are we making?" he asked, clearly bored "Well I was thinking about a potion since it's much easier to make for a one-month deadline but I haven't decided on what yet".

The younger male groaned as he slumped back on his seat "Are you fucking serious? You made me come all the way here and you still haven't even decided?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and flipped a page of his book "Well I was hoping you'd at least give some suggestions but looking from your grades and that bird brain of yours, I shouldn't have expected much".

Jungkook glared at the other male who was currently flipping through his book as he clenched his hands into fists "You take that back" he growled "Take back what Jeon? I was only telling the truth" Taehyung said as he looked up from his book with a poker face. The black-haired male stood up angrily making the stool fall back behind him. He grabbed Taehyung by the collar and pushed him to the wall, the book falling from Taehyung's grasp.

Taehyung barely flinched as he stared at the younger with his face still as stoic as earlier and it only made the younger mad even more "Listen up you nerd, you don't have the right to talk shit about me. You're only asking for a death wish so how about you behave like the goody-two-shoes that you are before I beat you to a pulp" He heard a snicker coming from the other as Taehyung pushed his glasses back "What the fuck is so funny?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"You're getting a bit too confident today, Kim. You're asking for a beating aren't you" "Look Jeon, I honestly think that all of this is funny and as for your threats, I don't care. They're all just empty threats anyway" Taehyung swatted Jungkok's hands from his collar and pushed him back a bit before taking off his lab coat "You can go back to your whore. I have places to be at anyway. Same time here tomorrow" Taehyung grabbed his stuff before walking past the younger, leaving him alone dumbfounded by what just happened. 

He let out a tch as he swept his hair back and let out a big breath before smirking "Oh you're gonna be sorry for that Kim"