¤9

The effects didn't wear off yet as Taehyung haven't found an antidote for their problem. It wasn't in any books in the library either so to say that they are gonna stay like this for a long time is confirmed.

And yes, they've been fucking for almost a week now. Usually during break or lunch time and maybe during school is over (due to Jungkook's constant need of having Tae's dick inside him but he won't admit that).

The effect of the potion triggers when they accidentally brushed their hands on each other or just by being near each other which is hard for them since they literally sat next to each other most of the subjects. So in conclusion, they fuck almost the whole day everyday.

(Pray for Jungkook's ass and Tae's dick)

Though there are time Jungkook tried to top but ends up getting a slap on the ass and a harsh fuck, just like right now.

"A-ah you're too rough!" Jungkook whined as he gripped onto Taehyung's desk "Well you shouldn't have suggested topping then" Taehyung huffed, earning a loud fuck you from Jungkook and a kick that failed miserably.

They were at Taehyung's room again, trying to at least do something productive for their problem. The older requested their teacher to do everything in his dorm instead to hide their obvious problem in which of course the teacher agreed without second thoughts, happy that the two were getting along.

"F-fuck off. I c-can top per- ahh fuck there! perfectly f-fine!" Jungkook then cummed for the tenth time that day "Fuck I swear I feel like my ass and dick are gonna fall off" he panted as Taehyung finally came into the condom and pulled out, throwing it in the trash can beside his desk.

"Still can't believe this happened to us" Taehyung rubbed his eyes tiredly, keeping a distance from Jungkook to not trigger anything again "As always, we're not making any progress. We're gonna fail this subject" he sighed, wearing a fresh brief and sweatpants and threw a box of tissue at Jungkook "How about we just give that potion to her? I'm sure her sex life is hella dry and could use some"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him "Seriously? I'm not risking my grades for that bullshit and who gives a lust potion to their teacher?" Jungkook scoffed "We will and we can finish early too. If we give that as our project, then we still have time to create an antidote for ourselves and possibly her" the other male groaned but nodded anyway after thinking "I suppose we could".

"Great! You will work on the antidote and I will be having my normal life now since we won't be around each other" Jungkook said with a smug smile, making Taehyung snicker "Yeah right, as if our class schedule will let that happen. As much as I want my normal life back, without the constant sex with you, it's hard for us to do so" Jungkook froze on his spot, clinging onto the edge of the desk behind him "Shit" he mumbled "Kim we better make that antidote fast!" "Isn't it obvious? Anyway, go out I need my rest from your ugly ass".

"You and that Jungkook guy keep on disappearing this week. Is somethubg goin on with the two of you?" Namjoon asked as he munched on his chips, looking at the movie they are currently watching "Yeah man. It's weird" Jimin chipped in as Taehyung shook his head "No nothing is happening" "Then why is he always limping and you looking like you just ran a marathon everytime you two came into class?".

They recieved a shrug from Taehyung "I don't know and I don't really care what he does most of the time and besides I was just tired with our project that's all" The other two were still suspicious but decided to drop the subject, continuing to watch the movie "By the way, do you guys wanna come with me tomorrow?" Taehyung asked, earning the interest from his friends "Where?" Jimin asked.

"To the airport"

A cough was heard from Namjoon. His eyes wide with excitement "Wait, do you mean-" "Yep he is coming back" Taehyung smirked 'And for the better too'