Important please read

As some of you guys may know about everything that is currently happening

As some of you guys may know about everything that is currently happening. Virus, police brutallity, an unborn baby got murdered, and shitty pridefall.

Guys always stay safe, don't EVER let those homophobic assholes get through you, DON'T EVER click to any links you might get wherever site you may be as they could trace where you are.

Honestly I don't understand what is the matter with people anymore especially homophobic people. Dude this is isn't the 19th century. How about you try to be more open minded. Being part of the LGBTQ+ community isn't a sin. Even my cousin who is christian believes it isn't a sin.

Pride month is about you being proud of what you are. Sexualities, races, skin color shouldn't be the reason why you should harm others. There's this word RESPECT. If you can't do that, then you're an idiot.

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS FOR FUCKS SAKE! DO NOT HARM OTHERS JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY ARE. Just stay fucking silent because honestly this is going out of hand.

Respect everyone for what they are and who they are but I don't think those guys even know what respect even is.

I'll make a copy of my books just in case but I'm not gonna sit here and watch the people who don't deserve it get harmed. All of you guys stay safe.