¤5

Okay, first of all, the album was a fucking bop and I am jamming my ass off through the whole songs even if some of them are hella sad. I enjoyed 'friends' and all. Jimin and Tae's friendship are goals but BigHit when tf can we get a song featuring Vkook? like I need that, please.
_____________

Jungkook kicked his foot at the wall in annoyance after twenty minutes of staring at the science lab's door after Taehyung left. He winced at the impact and swept his hair back in frustration.

"Why that cocky little four-eyed bitch-" he cut himself off with a sharp intake of his breath and let it out. He looked down at his underwear that has the wet patch "Fuck" he let out and quickly grabbed some tissues to clean himself "I can't believe that just happened. How did he even manage to have the confidence to touch me?"

He sighed and put his pants back on, mumbling murders under his breath before eventually deciding to get out of the lab. His mind occasionally going back to the moments that happened earlier, making him want to slap himself for remembering what he said to the other "What the fuck?! Jungkook stop thinking about it holy shit!" he grabbed a fistful of his own hair before running towards the gate of the school and hiding in a place he only knows.

'I want to die... kill me now, please... I hate everything' he thought to himself, clearly flustered and annoyed "He'll pay for this. I'll make sure of it" he scoffed before taking a deep breath to restore his cool and walked away towards the gate.

"Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight... you fucked Jungkook?" Jimin asked in shock as he looked at Taehyung as if he just blew up the whole school with bombs.

"Well no bu-"

"Wait so HE fucked you?"

"What? No the fuck? The hell I'm letting that coconut's small ass cock near my ass and maybe have you forgotten I'm a top?" Taehyung scoffed "No we didn't fucked each other. I only gave him a handjob out of anger"

"You're kidding right?" "Nope. Dead serious" "Jesus Christ" Jimin sighed "You do know that this will make Jungkook triggered even more, right?" Taehyung nodded his head as he grabbed his phone after it dinged.

"And he might kill you, right?"

"Ha! He wish" the black haired male smirked and pushed his glasses back "I'll beat his ass before he can even land a single hand on me"

The other male rolled his eyes and stood up from his seat, fixing his hair in the process "Anyway, Jin is throwing a party tonight. Wanna come, Tae?" he said with a smile but Taehyung simply shook his head "Nah. Gotta study for tomorrow's quiz"

Jimin chuckled and made gun gestures with his fingers "Right gotcha Tae. Anyway gotta go. Need to go prepare my outfit"

"Bye Chim"

The door opened and soon closed, signalling that Jimin had already left then his phone suddenly ringed.

"Sup bro?"

___
Short chap cause I'm hella lazy this month