¤13

A tired sigh escaped Hansung's lips as he took his glasses off and massaged his tired eyes. He's been studying ever since he returned to the dorm, leaving the two boys to go grocery shopping.

"I need a break…" he mumbled, standing up from his seat to stretch his body. He looked at the clock and it was already five in the afternoon. His eyesight isn't that bad but bad enough to be a little blurry. He wore his glasses back again and went out of his room to get something to eat and drink.

He grabbed some bread and some nutella for it, also grabbing a cartoon of milk to pair it with. He prepared his sandwich with a happy hum. It was a habit of his to do so. He poured the milk onto a glass when he finished preparing his sandwich, taking a bite afterwards.

Hansung stared at the window beside him, a smile making its way onto his handsome face as he remembered memories when he and Taehyung were still kids before eventually heading back to his room with his food and drink.

"Those idiots are still the same"

_______

"Wait let me get this straight… you slapped my brother… on the face… in front of everyone" Hansung said as he stared at Jungkook, already looking so done with the world as his hands continued to grip on the book he was once reading.

"Yeah… He was being annoying and such and I normally don't feel anything when I physically attack him but what petrified me is the look of those girls giving me when I slapped Taehyung's face and maybe Taehyung himself" Jungkook explained a little quietly as they were in the library.

The older one let out a disappointed sigh, putting the book down on the table "Yeah you're dead, kook" Hansung tsked "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Three years ago, when Jimin isn't exactly still part of our group, he was dared by someone to slap Taehyung on the face. Of course Jimin doesn't really want to but was forced to do so anyway. He slapped Taehyung and ended up being hanged on the flag pole outside because of Taehyung's fans and we had to rescue him" 

Jungkook shivered as he imagined that happening to him. He doesn't want that "So what do I do?" "Apologize obviously" Hansung shrugged.

"What?! there's no way in hell I'm gonna apologize to him! He was the one who annoyed me in the first place!" The younger argued "Well it's either that or the pole. I thought you two were starting to get closer because of yesterday" he smirked.

"I knew it! You left us intentionally!"

"Well duh. I had to study and I don't want to wait just in case you two fucked in a public restroom" Hansung replied as he rolled his eyes "First of all, fuck you and second of all, no we did not fucked at all" 

"Seems like I was right" he snickered "Anyway go apologize to him and he might defend you from his fans from killing you" Jungkook scoffed as he turned around, stomping on his way out.

Hansung let out a chuckle as he watched the younger leave, looking back onto his book 'First phase: check'

____
Just a small filler dedicated to our boy Hansung ○~○