¤7

This is why I have no schedule
____

'Fuck! Why did I say that?!' Jungkook groaned internally as the teacher taught. Jungkook was embarrassed with himself and he felt his ego die a bit 'Whyyyy?!'.

-Flashback-

"Excuse me?" Taehyung asked, dumbfounded by the younger's sudden words "Are you deaf? I said fuck me" Jungkook repeated. Silence took over.

Taehyung blinked a couple of times, laughing hysterically as his glasses slid down a bit "Yeah no thanks. You can go fuck yourself. I don't wanna risk myself getting whatever you have"

Taehyung left the boy alone at the rooftop, embarrassed and his ego hurt by a nerd. Jungkook has never been so embarrassed in his life.

-Present-

He groaned once again, covering his face. The bell rang for lunch time and the students quickly kept their things before heading out of the classroom after the teacher said goodbye.

'Get it together, Jeon' he thought to himself. His thoughts were caught off when he saw the familiar male with his friends, talking happily. It makes him put a scowl to his face as he remembered the event once again 'So help me or I might end up killing that nerd'.

He continued to walk, now faster as he purposely bumped his shoulder against Taehyung's harshly without even looking back "What the fuck is the deal with that guy?" Jimin scoffed as he helped Taehyung regain his balance along with Namjoon "Just don't mind him Tae" Namjoon said, shaking his head as the three continued to walk

"Gee he's always like he has something up his ass everytime he sees you. You don't even have to shove something up his ass" Jimin tsked "Then again, he probably would act different if I actually do" Taehyung shrugged, earning a laugh from both of his friends "He's just a bratty kid" he added and lined up along with the other students once they were in the cafeteria, chatting different topics.

After finally getting their food, they went to their usual table, still talking and laughing about random things "Y'know... ever since you splashed that milk onto Jungkook, I'm scared his fangirls might do something to you"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow "How so?" "Remember when Hansung was still here?" Jimin shivered "Ah that was the worst. Being tied up to the pole all day was scary. You and the others had to help me down" Taehyung snickered "Well maybe if you didn't did it then probably those fangirls wouldn't have hanged you on the flag pole"

"How was I suppose to know?!" he grumbled and ate his food with a scowl "We weren't close back then so how was I supposed to know"

Namjoon and Taehyung chuckled "I suppose so" Taehyung pushed his glasses back, looking around soon after "Its oddly calm today" earning a nod from Namjoon "Yeah it is" "Hey at least we got a break from his annoying ass though I'm sure you brought some extra clothes, right Tae?"

Taehyung nodded, finishing his food "Yeah I did. Anyway, I gotta leave. I have some stuff to do" the other two nodded "Yeah sure. See you later" Taehyung carried his tray and threw his trash away, putting the tray in a different place before heading out of the cafeteria.

____
I am very sorry for the late update. I was planning to make this longer but I lack the motivation to do so but I wll try to make the future chapters longer. Thanks for being patient. Always drink a lot of water and wash your hands!