PROLOGUE

THE TIMID KIM JISOO could barely sit still on the cushions of her grey swivel chair

Jisoo sits quietly and stares at the annoyingly bright whites of her new office environment— only to ponder about how absolutely white it was. How can a room be so awfully white? If shadows and dimensions didn't exist, she would think she was at the beginning of the universe.

White walls.

White ceilings.

White floors.

White folders.

She guesses that she could deal with all the white— an ethical judge was too big and flashy and perfect of a job, it needed some kind of a disadvantage: enter her least favourite colour white.

Eh, it wasn't that bad, the extremely white room wasn't too much of a problem compared to having the single most important job in the universe— after all, when she was alive, she was only a fry cook. A fry cook. Now she was the decision-maker of the universe.

Plus, the three other judges were Jennie Kim, a lawyer that basically saved 120 farms and defended destitute people from the dirty hands of the greedy and criminal government, Park Chaeyoung, a philantrophic investigative journalist who spent all her life devoted to dissolving hunger and sickness, and Lalisa Manoban, a preschool teacher who adapted in the most ethical way to live, (she even drank her piss). Their credentials outweigh hers, and yet she's still here, maybe she should be thankful for the white paint.

Jisoo has her fingers on her desk, tapping it on a miscellanous beat.

The counsel never really gave her anything to do. They just told her to read the folders and go commando.

Her eyes dart across the folders. They never moved on her white desk, and still, it contained the only speck of colour in the whole room— the black label with the Hangul of Cha Eunwoo in it. God, it had been so long since she ever saw her native language, nor has it been long before any name struck any kind of familiarity to her, this was kind of neat.

Cha Eunwoo.

Jisoo clicks her tongue at the name. It was very familiar. She slides closer then, gripping the folder, flipping it open.

Cha Eunwoo in small text was written beneath an almost ethereal picture of a very attractive man, most likely in his late twenties, sporting on neatly plucked eyebrows, bright eyes, a tall nose, and luscious lips. He looked very much like a god.

Cha Eunwoo neither had negative or positive points. He was point blank zero, which was very unusual since he was quite old. Unless of course he's a test tube human, in which case he is probably not.

Just a hunch though.

Cha Eunwoo.

Jisoo's white door clicks open, catching her attention, she looks up, and, his fingers clasping against the door's frame, cheeks pink with fatigue, was the man in the picture.

"Please don't put me in the bad place."

Jisoo raises a brow.

She knows Cha Eunwoo indeed.

plot inspired by : The Good Place

Oh yeah, so who do you want a chapter of first? Eunwoo, Taehyung, Bobby, Taeyong, or Jinyoung?