1.2: Death Bros

-; Taehyung, Eunwoo, and Taeyong meet up with Jinyoung and Jiwon. Jiwon is especially mad at Taeyong, Eunwoo is especially mad at Jiwon, and Jinyoung is a royal pain in the ass.

 Jiwon is especially mad at Taeyong, Eunwoo is especially mad at Jiwon, and Jinyoung is a royal pain in the ass

The law of attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we want.

Lee Taeyong remembered very vaguely, in his mother's one room apartment, that he had written in his tiny doraemon notebook that he wanted money. Again and again. For the last eighteen years of his life.

And the law of attraction did work.

Life was hard for a poor boy like him. At a tender age of ten, he'd started scuffling around odd jobs- a laundry boy, a secretary, a typist, you name it, he's done it: even dropping himself out of school in favour of his work boy lifestyle.

By thirteen, he'd have saved 3 million won already, which lead to his next agenda, selling counterfeit goods for a hefty amount of money, unknown to his unassuming mother.

By eighteen, when Taeyong had saved twenty five thousand dollars from his unethical business (in the midst of being complained on by lots of onlin customers and almost getting arrested twice) he flees to a country where no officials could get him- North Korea.

That's when his crime spree starts.

What started with stealing a single loaf of bread from the markets of Pyongyang soon resorted to stealing cars of unsuspicious club girls in Beijing, getting beaten up by drug pushers in the alleys of Macau, pickpocketing in Spain, and stealing from warehouses in Florida- you name a crime, Taeyong's name had already been sprawled on it. He was a myriad of identities and faces, no one could catch him: especially when he wasn't on their country's borders anymore.

And for the succeeding years of his life, he was okay with that, proud of it even.

Taeyong had been what he wanted to be. A man of money.

Eleven years and thirteen million and two hundred thousand dollars in his off-shore bank account later, he almost dies.

Scratch that, he does die.

Hell wasn't necessarily a pretty look on him.

Taeyong, cunning as he is, or... stupid as his punisher was... managed to con his way out of that shit place the milisecond they decided to turn a blind eye on him. In the end, Taeyong managed to shuffle through portals, slip in cracks, and steal the keys to the human world.

Where he lands in the middle of nowhere. Right in South Korea... and he gets hit by a car.

So he'd say he pretty much pissed off the universe. And the only thing keeping him alive was the fact that the universe had no jurisdiction over the human world.

The last cards he could use were the only things assuring him he'd end up in the good place: and that was to do good.

But the only reflexes available to Taeyong in any given circumstance was to steal, cheat, and lie.