1.4: GTA

-; Sana has had 'enough of Jiwon's bullshit', Jinyoung agrees to a compromise, and Taeyong tries not to claw Jiwon's face off.

South Korea's crown was a big position to fill, so naturally, Park Jinyoung grew up faster than all the other kids

At ten, Jinyoung had been a sixteen-year-old in a child's body, unable to enjoy everything else a normal child would.

He was a sheltered boy, with a business man's son the only friend that was good enough for him to talk to; which was sad because their relationship had been established only because they shared the experience of their youth diminished to the general public's expectations' collateral damage.

His father said his name was Cha Eunwoo, but in one times too many, the boy introduced himself in a stuttered, immediately corrected, Lee Dongmin.

Obviously, the boy's real name was Lee Dongmin, an eyebrow raiser, as his father was a Cha, but Jinyoung put two and two together rather quickly and came to the conclusion that Eunwoo's parents were separated.

(Jinyoung thought it was sad that he found out that Eunwoo's parents were divorced before he did, but Eunwoo was eight, and Jinyoung didn't have the heart to bulldoze the little boy's innocence.)

Especially not on their first sleepover.

"So is it true that you're royalty?"

Their first sleepover... with a girl.

It wasn't ideal to participate in nightly festivities with a girl, but then again, as the future king of Korea, Jinyoung also had to have an open mind- so although it was unusual to have a barely dressed little girl tackle him in improvised wrestling matches, he kept it cool.

Together, the three of them lay in a tent Nanny Taeyeon set up in the backyard, looking at the stars while their bodies were coddled in cotton sleeping bags.

There was a constellation tonight— Jinyoung recognizes it as Cassiopoeia, he had a vast knowledge about constellations as his private tutor had an astronomer for a husband and would always tell him about stars in their free time.

"Yes, I am a prince."

Her eyes twinkle and her hands clasp around Eunwoo's shirt, tugging. She whispers something to Eunwoo, and in return, he flicks her forehead.

"Jinyoung-wangja-"

"Oppa is fine." he interrupts, "Just... treat me the same way you treat Eunwoo. There's really no major difference."

She nods profusely, smiling, "Oppa," it sounded nice coming from her, "There's a lot of difference! You're older and more handsome than him."

"Hey!"

"You have to face the facts, Dongmin!"

Jinyoung raises a brow, "So, what did you want to tell me?"