2: The Twinkie Plan

Author's Note: Thank you so much for the overwhelming support! Thank you so much for continuing to subscribe (?) despite of my very lacking update schedule. And thank you so much for 1k reads~ For some reason I can't download GIFS at all so...

; The Death Bros start a reform project, doing everything they can to steer clear of all of their bad habits. Jisoo, along with Seulgi, start a plan of action to ruin their course.

 Jisoo, along with Seulgi, start a plan of action to ruin their course

Red shoes on grey wooden floors.

White tie, loop it around (make sure it looks like the bunny's ears), pull it tighter, now, he won't trip.

A tower of brown pancakes bathed in red syrup with yellow butter on the top. It tasted so good. Now his tummy won't ache.

Orange juice, it's cold. There are three clear ice cubes on top— how about he names it Phoebe, Rachel, and Monica?

Grandfather: grey wrinkles, brown eyes, he smiles with pale lips. He was always safe with Grandfather.

"Taehyung. Always make sure they're happy, alright?"

Grandfather knew best. Taehyung would always do everything he'd ask, even if he always got the rough part at the end. He slurped his orange juice and stabbed a fork in his pancakes, "Okay, grandpa."

Today was the first day of school. There was a hand-me-down strapped to his back— a newly patched knapsack he knit himself. He wasn't very good at knitting, wounding his fingers a lot, but at least he didn't trouble his grandfather.

He had fifteen oranges in his bag. It was heavy and it slowed him down, his grandfather said he should give it away to his classmates.

Taehyung walked along a dirt path, his school was about fifteen blocks away. Maybe if he ran, he would get there in time— but what if he dropped his grandfather's oranges? No. He should just speedwalk.

Perhaps it didn't matter, because just as he was deciding his course of action, carefully walking down the path, he tripped on something hard and long. It's a bone, he's familiar with it.

Hands, knees, and feet buried in mud, Taehyung looked up to his perpetrator.

He met eyes with broad-shouldered Oh Sehun. He was with his friends: Kim Jongin, Lee Taemin, and Park Jimin. They weren't people Taehyung was suprised of seeing— they lived around the area, attended the same school, and were fond of making fun of Taehyung and his grandfather's way of life, they would always shove him or throw rocks any chance they'd get.

And call him...

"Alien!" Jimin yelled first, pushing him further into the mud, "You have any space rocks in your garbage bag?"

"I..." be nice, be nice. Taehyung replaced his scowl with a feigned smile, "...have oranges, Jiminie. Do you want some?"

The next to come forward is Oh Sehun. Sehun is super tall, he probably slept a lot, he always slurred when talked, "He never gets mad, does he?"