3.1: Bobby and TY

; Taeyong forgives Jiwon. Jisoo relives her memories.

"Do you have the time to talk about the environment?"

Jiwon pulled on his baseball cap, eyes on his Jordans, watching intently how they go faster and faster by the second. Left, right. Left, right. Left, right.

"Excuse me, sir!"

The nature guy was persistent. Fuck. There was a bus stop stop fifteen blocks east: if he takes the route through the pet store north, it'll take four minutes to reach the stop instead of the usual fifteen- if the nature guy follows him through, Jiwon could lose him through the parrots aisle.

"Sir!"

Jiwon heard the man's pace quicken, so he walked faster, tightening his grip on the visor of his cap and the handle of the grocery bag.

"If I could just have a moment-"

Jiwon dashed through.

He sped across the street, paying no attention to the cars that passed by. He had one goal, and one goal only: escape the nature guy.

"Sir, please!"

Jiwon pushed the pet shop doors open, welcoming himself to a new, conditioned environment. A cashier greeted him, but he only looks at the aisle names, searching specifically for the parrot care one.

Aisle 5.

The pet shop doors swung open, signalling another entrance. Jiwon swerved right, hugging Sana's sashimi to his chest. How did he not lose the nature guy yet?

After two minutes of running, he realised that he was on aisle 8, on the dog pageant aisle. He did not hear the man's lanky marches anymore (he was probably wearing combat boots), so he decided to give in to his jagged panting and burning lungs. For a while, he was going to rest here, silent about Mother Earth, looking at jerky meat.

Static and a muffled voice of a woman interfered with his solitude, it announced, "To the man wearing a black baseball cap and Jordans, please retrieve your wallet in the customer service. Thank you."

Jiwon patted the back of his pocket.

Oh.

The static reintroduced itself, now with a deeper, manlier, and chippier voice. There was a small cough before he said, "Oh! And would you like to talk about nature?"

 There was a small cough before he said, "Oh! And would you like to talk about nature?"

To be frank, Jiwon is starting to hate Jinyoung and Taehyung.

Not only did he have to distribute flyers about saving Mother Earth in a hot July day (per their instructions), he had to do it with a cranky TY.

He remembers the first interaction they had after Sana had been confined: TY tried to stab him with a tranquilizer.

Jiwon didn't even know where to get tranquilizers.

The succeeding interactions weren't any better. Whenever Jiwon attempted to sit on Taehyung's classroom chairs, TY would pull his seat. Whenever Jiwon attempted to pee, TY would never leave the bathroom. Whenever Jiwon would eat, TY would cough on his food and say it's his.

Did Jiwon let TY piss him around?

Yes.

He'll admit it. That incident from years ago still made him feel guilty. What he did was unwarranted and petty- just some stupid vengeance scheme because they liked the same girl. He didn't have to put TY's ass in a target because he was sleeping around with a woman Jiwon wasn't even exclusive with.

Yet, through the years, Jiwon didn't even want to apologise.

TY was right there, talking to a giggly woman about the environment, and the word sorry still etches itself in the back of Jiwon's throat and demands to stay there. It was killing him.

It was easy. Sor-ry. Only two syllables. Why did it have to carry so big of a weight?

"TY."

Well, perhaps his tongue had a mind of its own.

TY looks back at him, permanently scowling for what it was worth. It melts Jiwon down to a puddle but he sticks with his tongue's newly accumulated plan.

"I'm sorry."

No one could ever say no to Jiwon. He exuded too much charisma and willpower. Not the people he did transactions with, not his family, not his friends, not his lovers. And yet, for some reason, TY has his breath hitched and his fingers crossed under his seat.

TY sighs, handing out a flyer to the woman in front of him. He shrugs, "I forgive you."

Jiwon lights up.

If it were just the sun giving TY a heat stroke and dawdling him to a separate personality, then thank God for the sun.

Another woman pops up after, doe eyed, tall nose, heart-shaped lips- she's strikingly familiar, as familiar as she is beautiful.

She was jaw-dropping.

And Jiwon thinks that, today, he'd entered and won the metaphorical jackpot of his life. He's moved past TY and his past, and now he's going to move past Sana.

Just as long as this woman was single, of course.

"Miss," he calls for her, a dog grin drawn across his lips.

Alas, she takes one look at him, and then speeds up her walking.

So maybe it isn't his lucky day.

Until he looks, one last time, and then sees an ID card hanging around the spot where she'd sped off too. It was shining, shimmering, splendid- and gave him much more of an excuse to chase after her to... talk about the environment or something.

She speeds across the street, he calls for her one more time, "Miss!" ,bends down and picks up her ID. Again, "Miss!"

Miss... and for him, that was just her name. Miss.

So he reads the ID card.

Kim Jisoo.

Remember when Jisoo thought she knew the people written in her wanted list?

When she steps on the familiar pavements of a grocery store with the very intent to mess up the plans that her victims had been carefully formulating in the six months she and Seulgi had used to materialise into their human bodies, she remembers.

Lee Taeyong.

She remembers him.

Too much of him.

Kim Jiwon.

Oh dear god, does she remember him.

(Oh dear god, did it hurt).