Chapter 1

Jennie's Pov

We're here at the mall and we're buying some foods for our debut party and we're going to shoot it for V Live. We are not wearing a mask yet because we're not that famous.

Tomorrow is the start of our idol life and we're shooting a MV. Probably thinking why I didn't show Lisa? It's because I want to surprise them. They will knew if our first MV has been uploaded and it's entitled "Whistle."

It is a "minimal hip-hop track" because we want a hot, sexy and cool concept. It was produced by Teddy oppa! "Unnie, comfort room" I said and leave the cart to them.

I was walking in when someone called my name. "Jen!" there's only one person who's calling me like that. "Tae" I whispered and he's wearing a mask. "What are you doing here?" I asked again and he hug me. "We're here to buy some grocery. You're so lit, Jen" he whispered through my ears and that makes me smile.

OMG! LISA! I pull away and bring out my phone. "Is there a problem?" he asked and I shooked my head. "None, Tae" I replied and texted Jisoo unnie to make Lisa hide. "Someone might see us, especially by your fans. See you soon. Call me everytime, hm? I love you" I stated and bring his mask down and took a quick peck on his lips and put it back quickly.

"Bye" I added and kiss his cheeks and walk away. I really miss that alien.

Lisa's Pov

"Rosè, where are we going?" I asked while she's pulling me and I just followed lazily. "Just shut your mouth" she replied and I just pouted. When I was getting pulled by her, I see someone. "Is that oppas?" I asked and pointed out the boys that are wearing a mask.

"OH MY GOSH" she mumbled irritatingly and we walk to the other side. "What are you doing?" I asked and she look at me. "They should never know that you're the fourth member. We want to surprise them." she answered and I just nodded.

I let her pull me again to an arcade. When I saw the Dancing machine, my head hurts a little and I remember something. "Is this the arcade when me and the boy played?" I asked and I roam my eyes around.

"Oh, that's right. You and Jung- I mean the boy became famous after playing here because the two of you looks so cute while playing it." she said and I just nodded.

"What if we go where we share our memories together and step by step, you will remember it." she suggested excitely. "Sounds good" I answered.

At The Dorm

"Your V Live is canceled" our manager said. We're sad about it but I think it's good because we want to reveal ourselves from the MV whistle.

If the whistle is uploaded, Papa YG will be posting our identity. I'm so excited to meet other idols especially BTS. "Your music video shooting will start tomorrow so take a rest" our manager said before he left.