Special Chapter #3

Lisa's Pov

After 4 years~

I'm here at our house alone cause we are now disbanded. They are living beside my house! Cause we decided to not to live far away from each other.

I'm just sitting on my couch and watching some movies. "Bunny love" he said in his morning voice as he sat down beside me. Yes, we are now living together.

I'm waiting for him to propose to me but he seems doesn't have the plan though. "I need to go somewhere, see you later" he stated and kiss my cheeks.

He get ready and I just stared at him getting ready. "Where? You're always going somewhere" I said while my arms are crossed. He walk infront of me and make me stand up.

"I'm just doing something important" he replied and I sat down again. "I know, go and do your IMPORTANT things to do!" I said sarcastically and flash an empty smile.

"See you later" he just replied and kiss my forehead but I didn't care. He go out and I throw my pillow away. "YOU'RE GETTING INTO MY NERVES!" I shouted annoyingly.

Someone knocked the door. "Come in" I said and I saw my unnies. I stand up and hug them! "What are you doing here?" I asked and actually they are married with their boyfriends.

Rosè is married to Jimin oppa in Australia and they have 1 kid named Justin.

Jisoo unnie is married to Jin oppa in Italy and they have 2 kids which is twins and they look like their parents! Their names are Junghyun and Kate

Jennie unnie is married to Tae oppa in Paris and they have 1 kid named Andrea.

"Let's go shopping!" Jennie unnie exclaimed and I smiled akwardly. "Ah, I don't know" I replied and they pouted. "Please? We will treat you!" Rosè stated.

"Ok!" I answered and they squeal excitedly. I walk in to my room and change into simple clothes and wear my sling bag. I was about to text Jungkook when I remember he's so effin' annoying.

"Let's go?" I said and we all go in to Jennie unnie's car.

-

We're now here and they push me through the dress areas. "Are you surprising me again?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"No, surprise for what?" Rosè asked back confusedly. "Ah, nothing" I just replied and sighed. I just followed of everything that they said. I look at my phone and it's already night.

"I need to go home unnie" I said and I'm wearing this yellow dress above the knee. "Let's go to a restaurant first!" Jisoo unnie said and I just sighed and nod.