Chapter 18

Lisa's Pov

It's the last day of our training and to be honest, we are just having fun with each other. "Ah, I'm tired" Jisoo unnie mumbled as she sat down beside me.

We are now here at the open space for running. "Weak" I said and I feel like she's pouting right now. "Weak, my foot" she replied and I chuckled.

I grab the water bottle and handed it to Jisoo unnie. "Short arms and legs" I said and I look at her. "Yah! Stop it now you bully!" she exclaimed angrily and I laughed at her.

"Lisa, your turn" our trainor said and I nodded as I stand up.

-

We are done with our training so we are now heading at the Big-Hit building to have our lunch. "Last day of training, Finally!" I heard them exclaimed.

"Not bad to Lisa. She's good" Namjoon oppa said and I just smiled. "Of course, she is our Royal Maknae" Jennie unnie said proudly.

Jungkook is beside me and he seems so out. Is he sick? "Kook, are you ok?" I asked and he didn't reply. I elbowed him lightly and he looked at me.

"Are you ok?" I asked again and he just nodded. I touch his neck and he is so fvcking hot! Not that kind of hot but literally, he's sick. "YAH! YOU'RE SO HOT!" I exclaimed worriedly and that make the others look at us.

"Why did you train when you're not feeling well?!" I asked and he just stay quiet. "This is the last day of training, it's ok." he replied and I glared at him.

"Oppa, can we go to your dorm please?" I said to Jin oppa because he is the one who is driving the van. "Yup, sure" he replied and he make a U turn heading back to their dorm.

"But, our manager is waiting for us there" Rosè said and I sighed. "Then, text him" I answered and she just nodded. I took off my jacket and gave it to him.

"No, I'm f-" I cut him off. "No you're not" I added and he just let me. I hold his hand to make him warm a little. "Aish, next time don't force yourself" I said and he just nodded.

"I just want to be with you for the last day" he replied and I smiled a little bit but I'm still angry at him. "That's so sweet of you but I'm still angry" I replied back and slap his arms.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed and I quickly massage his arms. "Sorry" I stated and he just hissed. "Is it hurts?" I asked worriedly and he nodded.

"I'm so sorry bunny love" I added and he rest his head on my shoulder. I hug him and wait until we got there.

-

"Kook, we're here" I said and try to wake him up. "Kook" I stated and tap him once again. "Bunny love!" I try to wake him up but his eyes are still closed.