Chapter 6

Lisa's Pov

Papa YG is waiting for us at his office because he's telling us about something. We are getting ready and this past few weeks, Jungkook is always texting me and always asking me if I have eaten yet that kind of stuff.

We walk in to our van and wait until we get there.

From Kook:

-Good Morning Lis! :)

I smiled a little bit and text him back. I change his name because his name was a little bit long.

To Kook:

-Good Morning :)

From Kook:

-What are you doing?

To Kook:

-We are heading to the YG Building. You?

From Kook:

-Always thinking about you

I look at myself on the reflection of the mirror to see if my cheeks were red because I think I'm blushing. I look at my unnies and they are busy typing on there phones too.

To Kook:

-HAHAHAHA, you're crazy Kook.

From Kook:

-Crazy for you. ;)

And now I'm sure that I'm blushing right now and the butterflies in my tummy gets wild.

To Kook:

-You're so cheesy! Text you later.

I wait for his reply before I go out from the van.

From Kook:

-Ok, take care. <3

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk inside the building. We're here at the third floor and we knock first before we enter.

We saw him sitting on his swivel chair and we bowed before we sat down. "So, how are you guys?" he asked and we just smiled and said we're doing our best.

"That's great. The fans wants to see you at a TV show or reality show. So, I'm thinking that we're going to have a reality show called Blackpink House. More informations will be tomorrow and the shooting will start tomorrow too" Papa YG explained and I'm getting excited.

We bowed again before we leave from his office. We squealed as we go outside of the building and walk in to our van. "Manager oppa, can we eat at a restaurant?" Jennie unnie asked. The manager said no at first but because of the charm by Jennie unnie never gets old, in the end manager oppa agreed.