Chapter 2

Lisa's Pov

We are now having a lunch that the manager brought for us. We cannot go out because they might spoiled what's going to happen on MMA.

"Let's play truth or dare!!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed and we all create a circle and the food are infront of us. My head hurts again. If this is happening, it means I can recall a memories that I spend in the past.

Can I remember something without hurting my head? Geez. I remember the time when we play Truth or Dare in Namjoon oppa's house.

They just turn the bottle and turn until the bottle pointed at me. "Truth or Dare?" they asked. "Truth" I answered and wait for there question.

"What would you choose, your boy from the past that you can't even remember, or the boy that you will love now" Rm oppa asked and I just sighed.

"You don't know.. maybe, the boy from the past is the one that I love now." I replied and they just nodded. "Follow up question. If you remember everything about the past but you are married now to someone. What are you going to do? You remember how much you love that boy but you can't do anything because it's too late." Jisoo unnie added.

Why is it so complicated? "I don't know, maybe before I get married to someone I can remember him. Because I'm trying my best right now to remember that boy you said that I'm so so inlove with." I answered and they become all silent.

"Next one!!" J-Hope oppa spins the bottle and it pointed out to Jungkook who is sitting infront of me while his arms are crossed. "Truth or Dare?" they asked at the same time.

"Truth" he replied lazily. "Do you love someone now?" Jimin oppa asked. "What kind of question is that? Of cou-" Jungkook cut off Tae oppa's sentence. "Yes" he answered. I don't know but why I feel hurt?

"Follow up! Who is it?" Jennie unnie asked and I look at him. "It's a secret but I can give you a clue. She's an idol, smart, cute, pretty and kind" wow, she's perfect.

"Excuse me" I mumbled and walk in to the powder room. I grab my chest, why is it so painful? I look at myself on the mirror and tears are falling down. WHY I AM LIKE THIS?! WHO ARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK?!

I wash my face and clean myself before going out. "Are you ok?" Rosè asked and I just nodded lightly. "Rosè, who is Jungkook? Is he part of my past?" I avoid not to cry and compose myself to be calm.

"You should know better, it's your life" she replied. I sitted on the couch and Rosè did the same. "It's like hundreds of knives stabbed my heart when he said that he likes someone. Who is he to me?! He's just my friend whom I met twice!" I stated frustratingly.

"How can you say so?" she replied back and I kept quiet for a moment.

Jungkook's Pov

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Rosè said and I nodded. We go to the corner and she sighed before she speaks. "Lisa, can remember anything! Just stay friends with her. Trust me, she can! She really can" she said and I turn my gaze to Lisa who is sitting on the corner.