Last Special Chapter

Lisa's Pov

We are now here at the restaurant and we all hug each other cause we miss each other so much. "How was life maknaes?" Namjoon oppa asked and we both look at each other.

"It's great oppa" I answered and we start eating. "Let's play!" I requested and they all nod. "Let's play what we use to play! Truth or Dare!" Jennie unnie replied and we all agree to it.

She spin the bottle and it pointed out to Suga oppa. "Truth or Dare?" We all asked. "Uhm, dare" he answered and J-Hope oppa raised his hands.

"I dare you to do push up for 20 times" he said and all of us agree. "Hey, grandpa has a weak heart" Jisoo unnie teased and that makes Suga oppa glared at her.

He's now done and we spin the bottle again. The bottle pointed out Namjoon oppa. "Truth or Dare?" we all asked. "Dare" he answered and Jisoo unnie raised her hands. "I dare you to record yourself dancing and post it on social media" she said and all of us laughed.

"But-" we cut him off by shouting "THAT'S THE DARE!" we all shouted and he flinched a little. "ARRASEO!!" he shouted back and all of us laughed. "You can do it later!" Jisoo unnie said and she spins the bottle and it pointed out to Jin oppa.

"Truth or dare?" we all asked again. "Truth" he answered and Rosè raised her hands. "Are you planning to have a third baby?" she asked and all of us are waiting for his answer.

"If Jisoo wants to then we will make another one" he answered and all of us teased them to make another baby. "NEXT!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed and she spin the bottle and pointed out Jimin oppa.

"Truth or dare?" we all asked at the same time. "Dare" he answered and Jin oppa raised his hands first. "My revenge. I dare you to make a second baby" he said and Rosè flustered because of that.

"I think-" Rosè cut off by Jimin oppa. "Ok" he replied and Rosè glared at him while us are teasing them. Jin oppa spin the bottle and it pointed out Jennie unnie.

"Truth or dare?" we asked. "Truth" she answered and I raised my hand. "Who is your first love? Tell the truth cause I know who it is" I said and I can see that she's nervous because of Taehyung oppa.

"It was Kai" she answered and Tae oppa stand up. "Ouch" he stated and all of us laugh. "Don't be so dramatic he's just my first and you are my last" she replied and all of us chuckled.

I spin the bottle and it pointed out Jisoo unnie. "Truth" she answered right away and Namjoon oppa raised his hands. "Are you letting Jin to make a baby?" he asked and Jisoo unnie choked so Jin oppa gave her a water but we just laughed at her.

"Yes-No! AISH! I DON'T KNOW!" she answered frustratingly. "That's a yes" Namjoon oppa stated and we all start to laugh at them. "Next!" she said and she spin the bottle and pointed out to Tae oppa.