Chapter 19

Lisa's Pov

Everybody was shocked when they knew that we are teaming up with BTS. Bang-PDnim and our Sajangnim posted it on their social media accounts.

Tomorrow will be the competition and we are so excited because this is our first time joining an athletic competition despite of being just the four of us.

"Let's get some rest girls, there's a big day tomorrow." Jisoo unnie said and we nodded. We go to our perspective rooms and fell asleep after taking a shower.

-

"WAKE UP!!" someone shouted so I sat down and look at my alarm clock. "The heck?! It's just 5 AM in the morning!" I exclaimed and I get back on my bed.

"Lisa-yah, BTS are here if you're not aware. And plus, the competition will start at 8 AM" Jennie unnie said like she is a secretary while her arms are crossed.

"Arasseo, but why so early?" I asked in my morning voice. "Nevermind" she mumbled and get out of my room. Tsk, I need some more sleep.

I was about to go back to bed again when I heard the opening sound of my door. "Unnie! 30 minutes" I said and get back to sleep.

"Yeah sure" someone replied and I look who is it. "Kook? Aish" I mumbled as I stand up. "I'm up" I stated and I heard him laughed.

I was shocked when he hug me. "Yah, I'm stinky" I whispered and I feel that he sniffed me. "Hm, it's not" he replied as he pull away the hug.

"Wait a minute" I said and step in to my bathroom and take a bath.

-

I get out from my bathroom and he is roaming around my room. "How disappointing" he said and I look at him. "W-wae?" I asked and he look at me back.

"There are no pictures of us. Not even one" he replied and I chuckled. "Nah, look at my phone instead" I replied back and handed him my phone.

"There's none" he said and I laughed. "Exactly" I said and he glared at me. He throw my phone on me, good thing I catched it. He walk out from my room and I think I ruined his mood.

Once I walk out from my room, they are all looking at me like a criminal. Did I do something wrong? "You're dead" Suga oppa said while smirking.

"Where's Kook?" I asked and they all came back to their own worlds. "He got home" J-Hope oppa replied and worrying is plastered on his face.

Tsk, I got in to my room again and sat down on my bed. Should I call him? Hm, I didn't do anything wrong. Someone open my door so I stand up quickly.

"I'm just jok-" he cut me off by putting the album infront of my face. "Keep it" he said and I just nodded, akwardly. "I really love this, thank you" I added and hug the album.