part I

"Please, I'm begging you ! Please don't take him away from me !" Taeyong shouts, tears rolling down his face. His puffy red eyes and messy hair make him look miserable. And he indeed is. "Why would I do what you want ? I've always known that you had a bad influence on my son !" a black-haired woman shouts back with so much angriness in her voice that it scares both Taeyong and her son.

"You know what ? I'm not letting you both see each other again. Ever." the same woman states, now looking straight into Taeyong's eyes, glaring at him.

"Please mom... Please don't separate us... " Ten begs, his weeping getting louder. "Please let us be together !" he cries out, pulling on his mom's shirt and slightly hitting her arm with the bit of strength that he still has.

"We're moving back to Thailand." she says coldly, taking her son by the arm and guiding him into her car. Ten can only follow what she says, too weak to disobey. Although his love life is in real danger.

Taeyong watches the scene under the porch of his small apartment, his vision becoming blurry with too much tears and his head is feeling too dizzy for his body to react. But, suddenly, Ten harshly lets go of his mom's grip and rushes to Taeyong. He cups his face and puts his lips on Taeyong's.

It brings the latter back to a reality that will soon fade.

The kiss is messy and sloppy but they don't care, at all. It is the last kiss they know they could share in a very long time. "Taeyong please, don't fall for anyone else and wait for me. I'll come back to you, I promise." Ten whispers, smiling through his tears.

"I won't fall for anyone, you know I won't. You're the only one I need" Taeyong answers, going for another kiss. But before he knows it, Ten is pulled out of his arms forcefully. "Enough is enough !" he hears, knowing exactly who's yelling it.

The woman draws Ten towards her, putting her arm tightly around his shoulders and leads him into her car again.

The boys keep an eye contact as long as they can. And as Ten is about to enter the car, he mouths an "I love you" to Taeyong and offers him his brightest smile.