+ extra chapter +

As they finish unpacking, Taeyong gently pushes his boyfriend on their bed and when Ten is laying flat on his back, he straddles him. Taeyong attacks him with light kisses all over his face which ends up with Ten giggling in the cutest way. Taeyong then stops and looks at him dearly, smiling ; but before he knows it, tears are running down his face. Ten notices, reaches Taeyong's face and cups it, using his thumbs to dry the tears away. "Why are you crying my love ?" he asks, slightly smiling. "I'm just so happy... To be with you, here, in our own home... I never thought I'd be so lucky..." Taeyong answers, still crying. Ten then puts his arms at the back of his lover's neck and makes him fall onto him. He hugs him really tight, his hands stroking Taeyong's hair. "You know, I'm very happy too... I am by your side everyday and... And each time I look at you, I wonder what I did in my past life to deserve you..." Ten says, now crying too. "Hey Taeyong, look at me" he continues. Taeyong does as he's asked and move his head from Ten's chest to look into his eyes. He stares into them, these intense black and sparkly eyes he's looked at thousands of times. "I love you" Ten utters so softly that it was almost inaudible. "I love you too" Taeyong answers in the same tone. After staring and smiling at each other for a moment, they both go for a kiss. A sweet kiss, so innocent yet so meaningful.