Having fun

"Okay let go hurry." Said sabina as she give me the car keys and we left the pack house it was around 9:30 pm that we left.

She tell me where to go and when we arrive I park the car. And we walk out the car the sound of my high heels was one of the sound we both can hear but also the loudness of the music."welcome to my nighclub!"

She said with a smile on her face."this is where you will find me at on Sunday nights." She said as she pull my hand and we make our way inside. I look all around me to see everyone dancing from ethan pack.

The strong smell of alcohol hit me."so this all yours?" I asked her and she nod her head and pull me we walk towards a group of people."ruby and Maxon look who I brought." She tell them as we got closer to them.

When they see it was me they bow their head."Luna June." I smile at them."no stop please and how you know I'm the Luna." I look at the girl and she grin.

"Come on june we heard dan calling you Luna on the day you were going to leave the pack everyone knows." And I nod my head.

"Oh I didn't know he was that loud." I said and all three of them laugh."she is funny." They said. "Here is a drink." Said ruby as she hand it to me and I gladly took it.

I drank everything in one gulp." Woah Luna be careful are you trying to get drunk those drinks are strong for a reason." He said.

And I smile at him and I shook my head." I'm not trying to get drunk but I do want to have fun." I said as I pull sabina to the dance floor. We start to shake our hips and we can hear some of the pack members whistling at us.

I continue to dance but someone bump into me almost making me fall. I turn around to see it that guy again."oh hey." I said to him he wave his hand and he walk away from me.

I watch as he left and I start to follow him."HEY!" I said out loud to make him stop but as I continue on following him the crowd of ethan pack members make it hard to keep up with him.

But I continue on going straight but deep down inside I knew I lost him again. I sigh and I make my way back to Sabina to see ruby and maxon attacking each other lips and I also see sabina dancing with a guy.

So it was just me alone. I shrug my shoulders and I just dance alone minding my own business until the club door is slammed open. And I see ethan and let me tell you he doesn't look happy at all.

"Hey here do you want another drink?" Ask sabina I nod my head and she gave me the drink. I drank it slowly because I felt like I was going to get in trouble for being here?

I felt nervous about him being here.  I see ethan walk toward sabina but he still hasn't seen me. He start yelling at her and asking her where I'm at.

I look around the room because I didn't want to make eye contact with him. I can't lie to myself and say that I don't like that he is mad because of me.

"June." I look at him to see his eyes keep changing colors. And I giggle at him."what?" I said."let go home." He pull my hand and  I didn't move.

"June I'm being serious right now you are going home." And I shook my head."I'm having a great time so no."

He let me go and without warning he pick me up and hold me."hey ethan Watch it." I said in a warning tone as I feel his hand to close to my butt. I didn't even fight him because of the dress I was wearing was a little bit short and I didn't want everyone to see my thong.

He put me down in front of a black suv."okay where are the car keys of dan car?" I gave it to him and he hand it to dan. They start talking and I carefully walked away but someone grab me and carries me inside the car.

I can feel the sparks exploding all over my body." Let me go." I said as I sat on top of him. He was holding me down and not letting me move."ethan." I said as I try to get off.

I kept on moving around but I stop when I hear him growl." I suggest you stop june you are making my friend excited." He told me but it was to late I felt his friend.

And I stop I look outside the window and I look to see more people coming to the club. "Can I?" I ask him as I slowly start to lean towards him. He nods his head and I lean my back on him.

I look at the man who enter the driver seat."go." Said Ethan and the man start the car and we left the club. "You know I'm not drunk."

I told him."I know you are not." "I don't get drunk that fast no matter how strong it is." I said with a smile on my face." I can tell." He told me. I look at the pack house and I open the door and I got out.

"June wait." He said and I turn around to look at him and I wait for him to speak but he shook his head." Never mind." And I gave him a confused look. And turn around and made my inside the house.

I walk upstairs and inside my room. But when I open the door I scream when I see a male coming out the bathroom with just a towel on."what are you doing?"
I asked him and he look at me in a confused way.

"Taking a shower?" He said "but this is my room asshole." I said to him."get out." I told him and he shook his head."it my room now."

"Walter leave her alone." Said Ethan and he grab my wrist and pull me to my room." I was going to tell you today that my cousin is coming here for business and he is going to use your room for awhile."

I roll my eyes."ethan but out all of the rooms it has to be mine?" I said to him as he goes towards the bathroom. I follow him."it not just him more of my parents family are coming it going to be packed."

"How long? They are staying here for." "5 weeks." And I sigh."fuck it I'm sleeping on your bed." I said as I make my way out the bathroom door and I went to get pjs. I put it on and I took one side of the bed.

And I went to sleep not really caring that I'm sharing a room with my mate. But it not because we both want to but it because we have to since his family are here.

I open my eyes to see it was dark outside I also felt his body close to mine. I slowly turn around to see him fast asleep. I slowly got off the bed and I made my way outside the door.

I make my way downstairs and I make my to the living room I lay down on the couch and I make sure to pull the blankets close to my face and I went back to sleep.