News

I open my eyes as I hear the sound of a paper being ripped apart. I sit up slowly to see William sitting on the ground with a bunch of papers that are ripped in half or crumbled up into a ball.

"Well finally sleeping beauty is awake that a lot of papers that just went to waste because of you." He said to me. And I look at him in a confused way."what do you mean?"

I ask him as he got up and grab the papers."I was making loud noises to wake you up but you were still sleeping." And I was still confused."why didn't you just tap me or something for I can wake up."

"Because the last time I did that to another lycan I got punch in the face." He told me. And he leave the living room. I got up from the couch. And I make my upstairs to brush my teeth.

I open his door slowly and I peek in to see he wasn't in the bed. I enter and I make my way to the bathroom to see him just in a towel. I scream and I look away."next time knock." He said and he close the door for me.

I brush my teeth and when I was done I wipe my face on the towel. I open the door too see dan in the room sitting on the bed."hello dan." I said and he smiled at me.

He bow his head and stood up."Luna June alpha Ethan said you are not allowed to leave this room or this floor until tomorrow night." He said and I look at him."why did he ask you to tell me why couldn't he tell me himself?"

He look at me and look away and then back at me."his family are here so this is the only way that they wouldn't bother you because your in his room,and they respect his privacy they wouldn't enter his room."

"Tomorrow night one of the omegas will be coming to prepare you for the ceremony you will finally be introduced as the Luna of this pack." He said to me.

And I nod my head."in this pack the ceremony is done in a traditional way. So the omegas will come and take you to the freestanding bathtub. And you ethan will stay their for 4 minutes."

And I nod my head."after the 4 minutes are done you will wear a dress you will go barefoot and then that pretty much it."

And I nod my head." If you need anything one of the omegas are outside waiting for your command." He said and he left the room.

I make my way out the door. And I look at the omega."can you bring me a cup of coffee and also a sandwich with ham and cheese and that all." I said she bow her head at me and leave she stop and gives room for the person to walk upstair and I see ethan coming toward me.

I take one look at him to see he is upset I run towards the bed and I grab the remote to turn on the tv. He walk in and slam the door making me jump from the loudness. He make his way towards me.

"I want to try something." He said as he grab me and he hug me tightly I feel his nose on my neck and him breathing on me it is tickling me. I move a little bit but that just made him bring me closer to him.

I lift my arm and I hug him as well. His body is warm I can feel his muscles by just hugging him. It made me feel more safer."did something upset you?" I ask him.

He let me go and take his shoes off."my family are already bugging me about you and asking me where you are,and how I found you." He said."I couldn't finish my work so I let dan finish it for me."

And I nod my head." So I heard about the bathtub that we have to stay inside the bathtub for 4 minutes." He nod."why don't we just use our regular bathtub you in yours and I take a bath in mine?"

He sit down on the bed and open his computer."the reason why we can't is because we will both be inside the bath tub it big enough for two people it cleanses our skin and removes the bad spirits that we have."

"We have to go in the bathtub together? What why? No?" I said in a confused way. I would have to be naked in front of him and him as well. He smirk at me."don't worry you will be wearing a bra and panties and I will be wearing boxer."

"Oh...okay it good then." I told him as I went on my phone."jun-" he stop talking when he hear someone knocking on the door. " come in."

I look at the omega as she bring in the plate of food. She hand it me and immediately walk out the room."you're a scary man." I said as I took a bite of my food."I know that." I roll my eyes and I continue eating my food.

It is silent until the door burst open and sabina walk in."listen here ethan I don't like that you are hiding her here it not fair for them." Said sabina as she stand near the door."life isn't fair sabina I'm not arguing with you little sister now move."

He said to her. She look at me and smiled and close the door."that was a first." I said to him. And I went back on my phone. When I was done with my food I drank the coffee in one gulp."that was refreshing." I said.

I stand up and I put the plate on the desk."june Tomorrow I'm sorry for my family they can be crazy." He said.

And I nod my head."I'm going to end up losing it. So you will be with me at all times." He said and I nod my head.

I would like to see how tomorrow will go.