Family

It has been a couple days later ever since I moved back ethan has kept his words. He has been by my side and it bring by the memories of how it was before I got close to him.

"Luna June." I turn my head around to see sabina she look down at the ground."No need to call me Luna June we are family aren't we?" I asked her and she make eye contact with me and nod her head.

"Listen Im sorry that I also gave you the cold shoulders but I was angry and you look like your brothe-" she shake her head.

"No need telling me this June I'm alright and I understand you were mad... or still mad?" She said as she sat down on the bed.

"We are getting their sabina I mean I am letting him in slowly but,Our mate bond is strong and especially since I don't bear his mark it getting difficult to control."

She nod her head." If you see how ethan is acting it doesn't look like him at all. He acts nervous and also he say things to me carefully for he wouldn't make me mad."

And she giggles."Now that something I want to see."

"Well you aren't going to see nothing." I look at my mate as he look at his sister." Now get out of my room."

"Listen you big baby I'm staying in this room rather you like it or not and I'm talking to june so get out." She told him.

"Get out? It my room." He told her and he look away from her and goes straight to the bathroom. We stay quiet as we hear the water running."okay come on let give him privacy while he take a shower."

I said as I got up and we head out the door."oh Mrs.Wyatt is in the kitchen she finished baking cookies,brownies and other desserts to eat want to go eat some?"

I nod my head we go downstairs and we head inside the kitchen to see 7 plates of different desserts on the kitchen table."please eat as many as you want Luna June."

Said Mrs.Wyatt and I nod my head. I walk towards the cabinets and I grab a plate and I start to take some of the dessert.

When I was done I walked out the kitchen door and head towards the living room I take a seat on the couch and I wait for sabina to come.

"June her baking skills are no joke!" She squeals like a little kid as she make her way toward me and she sat down. I start to eat the dessert.

"Hello June may we talk?" I hear a woman say and I look up to see it my biological mom. I look at sabina and back at my mom."sabina talk to you later."

She stand up and leave the living room. My mom take sabina spot and she look at me.

"I'm sorry sweetie I don't know if you are mad at me but it was for the best."

She told me."I- I don't want you to think that I didn't tried my best but I did but I had to make a choice sweetie I didn't want to lose you."

She said and I stay quiet."that night I dropped you off a random pack. My wolf wasn't happy about it and neither was I."

"We lost a lot of our pack members on that night they fought very hard for us and if we didn't get the help that we needed from them I'm afraid you would have also been gone."

She clear her throat." We went into hiding trying to come up with a plan on how to stop him and also how to get you back...but it seem like the plan to get you back wasn't needed because here you are."

"Luna of the crimson pack mate of alpha ethan."

She said with a smile on her face but she stop as she see I wasn't smiling." Am I monster?" I said.

And she look at me with a raise eyebrow." I always asked myself everyday. I'm half lycan half werewolf the pack I was in didn't had any other lycan expect me I was stronger then any of them. That why they feared me."

"The alpha daughter I killed her." I said."At the age of five I committed murder. You wouldn't think that a little pup wouldn't be able to do it but, I did it and it was because I was mad at her?"

I said to her." Did you know I was treated like a monster?"

"I didn't had a safe life as you thought I did I was treated like a FUCKING MONSTER!"

I scream at her. As tears came down my eyes and she look down ashamed." It was a bad decision that you made I was scared and alone the alpha treated me like a animal I couldn't leave the house I was living in alone I had to be with my fake parents at all time outside."

"Why are you yelling at mom." I look up to see a man walking towards the couch." Jordan it okay it my fault." She said.

And I watch Jordan look at me he came toward me and stand in front of me."It not your fault mom june how about you stop acting stupid and apologize we been through hell and back and our parents suffered enough."

He said and I smile." I don't give a fuck." I told him. As I walk closer to him but my belly was in my way.

"Hey hey relax." I hear Sutton says as he gently grab my shoulders and pull me back. "Jordan take mother to dad to calm her down she's a little shaken up."

I watch as Jordan help her up and before he left he look at me."Even though you are angry with us I would like to see the day that you put this behind us and we become a family."

He said and he left."I don't get it?" I said out loud."wasn't he just yelling at me?"

I said to sutton."He was but he doesn't want to push you farther away from us our mom was devastated that night june she hasn't forgiven herself yet. And Jordan knows better to ruin it even more because he is a mama boy so he wishes to see her happy."

He said."but we would try to give you the space that you need." He said and he leave the room and it was just me by myself.

"June?" I look up to see ethan making his way toward me. He put a hand on my face and wipes my tears."I heard you were arguing with your mom?"

He said."amber told my lycan side to come downstairs what happened?" I shook my head and I pull his hand away from me.

I close the space between us and I gave him hug and he immediately does the same thing." It doesn't matter ethan."

As I listen to the sound of him breathing and little by little it calm me down.