Party

"I know sweetie the water is cold but you need to take a shower my little boy." I said as my mom stood next to me and watch me as I gave him a bath.

I am still learning everyday on how to take care of my pup and I'm thankful that she is by my side everyday to help me and Ethan.

I pour water on him and I picked him up and my mom put the towel on the bed I put him on top of it and I wrap him up as he continued to cry so I picked him up and I use my heat to keep him warm.

"What clothes you going to put on him?" She asked me. "Grab a white onesie with black pants and also a hat to keep him warm."

She nod her head and I look down at him to see he stop crying. And I smile at him when I see a small smile on his face."hello ladies how is it going?"

Asked ethan as he made his toward me he bend down and give Clyde a kiss on his forehead. "Okay here are his clothes."

I thank her and I put him down on the bed and I also put his diaper on."here I got this mate why don't you get ready since it only you that needs to get ready."

I nod my head and that what I exactly did I went ahead and took a shower and I did what I had to do.

When I was done I wrap a towel on my body and I made my inside the closet to look for a outfit. "Having trouble?"

Asked ethan as he made his way toward me and I nod." I don't know what to wear."

"Anything it fine you look good in anything my little mate." He said as he walk closer to me. He look away and take out a black skirt and a professional shirt."here what about this?"

"I think this will do." I said as I walk out and I let the towel fall on the ground and I put my clothes on. When I was done I turn around to see ethan starring at me and also the outfit."it look lovely ethan right?"

He nod his head as come to me and we both make our way out the room. We go downstairs and my mom gave my pup to ethan and we head out the door I sat next to ethan as my mom drove to the party.

When we got their we made our way to the inside of the pack house and toward everyone. I see my family watching us and at our pup. They stay quiet as they waited for us to speak.

"I want you to meet the next alpha to be Clyde of the crimson pack." And everyone clapped their hands and started cheering at us which Clyde didn't like because he soon started crying.

"To loud." Someone said and everyone giggle I watch as my mate rock him slowly to get him to stop crying."he is taking all his attention huh? You are not jealous?"

I look at the girl who said it I can see me and her share the same nose."no autumn." I shook my head and I giggle at her. I look to see my brother walking closer to my pup.

"Can I hold him?" I heard him say and my mate nod. I look away before I decide to go over there and take him away."Luna June relax it okay." Said my mom as she make her way toward me and tries to calm me down.

I take a deep breath in and I tell myself "it okay." Over and over again. I feel the familiar tingles of my mate when he rest his hand on my shoulders."hey my little mate how you doing?"

He asked me as I turn toward him I take a look at our pup to see being surrounded by my family and also ethan."trying to stay calm." I told myself.

And he nod."I can help with that." He said as he pull me to the dance floor and I stay still as he dance to the beat of the music." Come on mate show me your moves."

And I smile at him and I did what he said and I slowly started to not worry about who was holding my pup.

—-

10:30 pm

"He is such a cutie pie congratulations june." Said sabina and I smile at her."ready?"

Ask my mate when he make his way toward me and I nod I wave goodbye to everyone and we left the pack house.

Ethan help me get in the car and also buckle me up and he head to the driver seat."where is your mom?"

"She said she is 100% percent sure that we will be fine that I already learn what I need to know." I told him and he nod. And he drives off.

When we made it home I went straight upstairs and I open his room and I put him down on his crib instead of putting him down on the small crib that we have in my room.

" goodnight little one." I said and I left the room. I head inside my room to see ethan taking his clothes off."so did you like it the party?"

Ask ethan when I close the door and I nod my head as I made my way toward him."it was fun I enjoy it a lot and.... it wasn't that bad that I let other people hold our pup."

I said to him and he nod his head." Told you." He said as he make his way toward me. He look at my neck."that where my mark is supposed to be."

He said as he look at it. I put a hand on his chest and I run my fingers down and up his tone body."than do it." I said to him as I look at him.

"Mark me alpha ethan." I told him and he scoops me up and kiss me. I decided to tease him when he tries to put his tongue in and he growl.

I feel him spank my butt and I gasp which he took a advantage of and he put it inside I moan as he kiss me hard. I feel my skirt rise up to the point that my panties are showing.

He stop kissing me and goes to my neck and start sucking on my spot that he suppose to mark me. "It going to hurt a little bit baby." And I nod my head I feel his teeth go inside my neck and I hold in a scream.

But it soon was replaced by me moaning. I push him down on the bed and I grin at him." My turn." I told but before I started I got off him and I take my clothes off.

I make my way on him and I head straight for his neck I kiss him until he growl in a warning tone."someone is desperate." I said and then I bite him.

Like me he also moan. When I was done he lift me up and a giggle came out from my lips. As he put the blanket on us." Go to sleep my little mate."

And he didn't had to tell me twice.

And I went to sleep.

THE END!!

I decided to put this up as well because it wouldn't be fair to make you wait for another week for this chapter,but

Thank you for every single person that has read this story and stay tune for another story that I have already started making ideas for!

Yes it would be another werewolf story because I love writing about werewolf and mate maybe in the next future I will write a romance story about humanxhuman.

Just wait for my next story Which is called."You're Mine." I added something different so it will be my first time talking about these creatures but you will understand and hopefully know that I'm just being creative with it and I am making my own ideas for it.

That story will be different in a good way the first chapter will be uploaded on April 24th or on April 17th! So watch out for those days!