2 week

It been two weeks since I lived here with William and his mate. These past few weeks all I been doing is eating talking and playing with the pups and also Mara. Every now and then I can smell his scent around the woods and it disappeared.

"Okay daddy I'm all set." Said Mara I watch as she finished putting her sweater on. "Luna June are you sure you want to go out?" Ask William and I nod my head." I feel like I'm a bird trap in a cage I need to go out."

He nod his head."well okay let go." He said as he open the door we all step out and we make our way to the park. The park is behind the pack house so I'm praying I don't bump into him.

As we make our way to the pack house I start to feel nervous. My lycan side is growling in my head as she see where we are headed too. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I see William."we are here for you Luna we keep you safe and away from him."

I nod my head. I look at the two pups as they play with their toys. I also see some of the pack members talking as they sat on a bench. I finally was able to see the pack house.

We make our way to the back and Mara run straight to the swing. We make our way to the bench and I sat down. "Did you brought the fish?" I asked Oscar and he nod his head.

He goes inside his diaper bag and pull out a plastic bag that has fish inside and also a spoon. I open it and I start to eat the fish."you and your fish huh." Said William as he was taking out willie from his seat."Don't even ask me."

I said to him. He make his way to me and he careful gives me his pup and I hold him. I stare at him as he watches me with curiosity."Luna June." I turn my head around to see dan.

And I look away."what are you doing here?" He asked me."what? Now I can't go outside?" I asked him."no no no Luna june I don't mea-." I shook my head.

I stood up and I make my way towards the swing."I'm done talking." And I head towards Mara. "Hello June." She wave her hand at me and I giggle."hello Mara."

I sat down in one of the swing and I look straight ahead of me. I watch as a group of man run to the wood and that when I smell his scent. He is here.

I stood up and I make my way to William."we...we have to go he is here." I told him and he nod his head."mara come on." He told her. "June." I feel my inside warm up hearing him calling my name.

I didn't dare to look at him I put down Willie and That when I turn around to see ethan looking at me. He look fine he doesn't look like he is a wreck like his sister said to me. But his eyes were the only thing that was different he look worry and also sad.

I move away and he come close to me ."you should be back here safe from danger." I narrow my eyes at him."you are the only one who is a danger to me." And I turn away from him.

I stood next to William and Oscar shield me from ethan view. I hear him growling at Oscar."you have no say in this june." He told me and I laugh at what he said. I move a little bit until I am able to see him.

"Yes I do ethan you are a dickhead you don't know what you want in your life....you don't want a mate I know for sure so why don't you just reject me? And let me be happy."

"You know that I want to know what it feels to be loved and I thought what we had was love..... b...but you faked it all." I told him. And he stay quiet. " I realize that I do want you June so come home we want you home."

And I giggle at what he said."ethan you are confusing me are you insane h-what the hell is wrong with YOU." I shook my head."no no ethan you need to stop you only want me because this pack need a Luna that why and because you don't want me to be in danger because your lycan side will be upset."

I shook my head."I'm never coming ethan you....you made your decision ethan don't think that I will crawl back to you." I said."don't expect me to be their for you and help you with this pack I wouldn't care about the decision you make I just want no part of it."

And I walk away I hold on to mara hand and we all walk in silence I let Oscar and William walk ahead of me. I let go of her hand. And I bend down and I threw up.

I hold on to my hair as I threw up even more. I feel someone holding on to me."Luna June what happened." He said to me as I was done throwing up the food.

I stood up and I rest my hand on his shoulder."Oscar please hold on to me." I told him and I feel him pick me up he use his speed to go home and when we made it back to the guest room he lay me down.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as I look up at the ceiling."should we get the pack doctor?" And I shook my head."what I need is food lot of food and also fish as well please."

I told them and i watch as they left and close the door I stood up and I run to the bathroom and I threw up. I stood up."what is wrong with me?"