Help

"Luna.....Luna...jun..June." I open my eyes slowly and I look around to see the car is upside down. And I whimper I put a hand on my belly and I look around me.

"Luna." I look towards Oscar and William."you need to go." He told me. As he coughs up blood."What the hell happened Oscar? Who?why did th..this happened." I said to him.

" I don't know but it not safe for you Luna June get out and run as fast as you can to the pack house....I'm trying to mindlink the beta and the alpha and they block us the meeting has begun and they are not letting us through."

He said as he cough up blood."y..you are hurt and bleeding I will not be a good Luna if I leave you here like this." I said to him."No Luna can't you see that someone knew that you were in this car and they knew exactly at where we are."

"They can't be that far away at any time they will come." They said and I shook my head." I cut the seatbelt using my claws and I immediately put my hand out to stop my fall.

"Fuck." I said as I look at the glass inside my hands. I crawled to them to see William had a open wound on his chest and Oscar had a piece of glass on his forehead and that it.

"Luna you are bleeding." He told me." I'm okay." I said. I turn my head to the right as I hear footsteps."damn you did a lot of damage to this car." Said a man.

I look at Oscar."Rodin what should I do next." I watch as the person stop walking."okay bye."

"Rodin said to bring the Luna with us but do not harm her he said." And I gulp."this would be Easy." He said and I watch as the men bend down. I kicked him on the face and I crawl my way out on the other side.

"Luna it 4 against you be careful I am going to get out the car now please hold on."

Said William as he mindlink me I just my speed to run and I'm praying that I'm going in the right direction to the pack house.

I continue on running but I felt a sting on both of my legs and I feel my legs gave up. I fall down on my back hard. I watch as those four men came towards me."Luna June please to meet you."

"Fuck you." I said. "Hey dude look." He points at my belly and I put a hand on my belly."the Luna bitch is pregnant Rodin will like that very much." He said as they came closer to me.

"Amber."

"Trying to contact your wolf sorry Luna bitch but the needle that made contact with your legs made your wolf go night night and also it weakened your leg but don't worry in 48 hours it will be gone."

He said and I look at the needles and I pull it out. I use my hands to pull myself away."aw is the Luna bitch scared? Don't worry we take nice care of you."

He walks up to me and before I could react he he punches me in the face.

***

I open my eyes as the cold water hits my face. I look around me to see I was in a cell. I look at the handcuffs that I have on both of my leg and wrist."Luna June it finally so nice to meet you."

I look at the man who is sitting next the chair." This plan of mine worked really well. I actually thought it was going to be hard but it was just so easy."

"Enough what do you want?" He stop smiling at me."to take down every powerful pack of every single countries that is all." He said as he shrug his shoulder."but only for this I will take longer."

He stand up and make his way towards me and I move closer to the wall as much as I can."june the moon goddess really made a wrong move with putting him as your mate because I want ethan to suffer and rot in hell."

He told me as he put a hand on my belly I try to move away but I couldn't."Don't think that I wouldn't harm you because of your pup it doesn't mean nothing to me." He said.

And he got up and walked out of the cell. I hear his footsteps and also him speaking."make sure to bring her a change of clothes and also food after that let the games begin."

He said to a person.

I look around me to see a window but I wouldn't be able to get out it way to small

I pull down and I wiggle my hand as I try to get out of the handcuffs."Don't waste your energy I tried a bunch of times."

I look at the voice to see a man on the other side of the corner with handcuffs as well."well that you that gave up I can't."

I said as I continue on pulling. I stop as I hear someone walking I watch as women open the cell door. She has scar on under her eye. She make her way towards me.

And hand me a shirt."I'm unlock your handcuff don't try anything." I nod my head.

I look at the man as he shake his head and as soon as she unlock my handcuff I grab her by the hair and I punched her.

I try to go on top of her but since my leg was still in handcuff I wasn't able to. She was able to grab a hold of me and punch me in the face. She push me away from her.

"Fuck you." She told me and she smile as she heard someone walking in. I look at the man again to see it was the guy name Rodin."daddy she hurt me." She said as she made her towards him.

In flash I'm picked up and thrown against the wall. I whimper as I feel pain on my back from the impact of the wall. I put a hand on my belly."Luna bitch try harder than that."

He said as he make his way towards me he lift me up and the girl lift my arm up and take the dress off she put the shirt on me. And she also put the short on me and put the handcuffs back on.

I flinched as I felt a sharp pain on my back."it hurts." I said out loud.

——————————————————————————

See you all next Friday!