Not right now

I woke up to the familiar guest room I been staying in. I don't know what I am feeling right now. The man who has been with me in the cell is one of my brothers.

How come I didn't realize that we are family? After what he said to me yesterday I didn't believe it and all I wanted to do was go back to Oscar place.

Even though my mate didn't want me to leave his side I still left. I'm not sure if I am ready to face my family.

I honestly just want to wake up from this dream or nightmare that I'm having."Luna June." I look up at Oscar as he held a plate of food in his hand.

" I brought you pancakes and eggs and bacon to eat." He told me as he walk closer to me. "Thank you Oscar and you didn't have to."

I told him as I sat up and head towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I brush my teeth I hear the bell of the front door. And a familiar voice that still made me shiver when he said my name.

"Luna June is upstairs." I dry my face with the towel and I walk out to see ethan in the room. He make eye contact with me and he look away."ca-can we talk." He said as he look down at the ground.

And I smile my mate is nervous?

"He look so scared."

Said amber as she giggles in my head and walk away to the back of my head. I watch as Oscar place the plate on the nightstand and leave the room.

"Sure." I said as I sat down on the bed and I start to eat."listen june I want....I need you home with me my lycan side won't rest until you are near us and look what happened to you."

I look down at my plate of food and I smile."Oscar knows how to cook omg." I moan as I swallow the bacon.

"Are you even listening to me?" He said and I look at him."listen ethan I don't know?" I told him. I wasn't sure if I should go back to the pack house again I didn't want to go back to that place if he doesn't know what He want.

"You continue on saying that you are not going to come back home because you don't know what I want. June so let me show you."

"I'm not a person that shows love that easily like you do I'm not a person that falls in love with someone that quick."

"So what are you trying to say?" I told him when he said those words to me."listen I'm confused with this whole mate thing. June You are my first mate and the only one I would have mistake will be made but I will learn from it."

"So please come home." He told me as he look into my eyes."

"Honey if you don't go then I will." I look at William as tears came down his eyes and Oscar roll his eyes at what he said and drag him by the ear away from us.

"Don't make me regret this." I told him and he nod his head.

I stand up and I start to pack my things that I kept in the closet. It wasn't a lot of of clothes that I brought with me.

I look at the guest room one more time and we left. We walk downstairs."Luna June will you come and visit?" Asked mara as she stood next to her nanny and I nod my head.

"Of course I will and remember I will be coming to your daycare still." She nod her head.

"Thank you for everything." I told the nanny and she bow her head."what about me?" Said Oscar as he came towards me and I gave him a hug.

"Come over sometimes when you can." I said and he nod his head."you know I will."

"William is in the bathroom right now he ate something he shouldn't have so..."

I giggle at what he said.

We both make our way out the door and we walk in silence to the pack house.

As we reach the pack house he broke the silence."your family is staying with us for a few months until their pack house is done getting fix."

He said and he open the door I walk in and when I walk inside I look to see Sutton and my biological parents.

"June hi." Said Sutton.

"I'm going upstairs but we talk later on." I told all of them and I went upstairs to his room.

I put the bag down next to the closet and I sat down. I look at ethan as he stood by the door he hasn't spoken at all once we reach his room and now he is just looking at me well at my belly.

I look down as I felt the pup kick.

"It a boy." I told him and he look at me."and I haven't thought about a name for him. Do you have anything in mind?"

He shook his head."but I will be right back." He said and he left the room. And was back in no time.

He had a small vintage journal in his hand."my mom wrote a list down of names in her journal so why don't we look at names together or if you don't want me to stay then I go."

He told me as he came towards me and give me the book. I open the book to see a list of boy names."wow when did you mom make the time to come up with these names?"

"She started writing them the first day she found out she was pregnant with me and also when she found out she was pregnant again with sabina." I nod my head.

"Come and let look at this together." I told him as I pat the bed. And me and him spent all afternoon looking at names.