15

INT. DANCE STUDIO – DAY

Cinderella and Aurora join the crowd gathered around the Dance Team list. She searches the list for her name. She looks at it in a daze.

CINDERELLA

I'm in. I got in

AURORA

Of course you did. Congratulations.

She hugs her, but Cinderella can't wrap her head around it. She bursts into laughter.

CINDERELLA

This is amazing. I have to be dreaming.

Aurora watches over her shoulder. 

AURORA

In this case, reality might be a tad bit better.

Jacques joins them.

JACQUES

Just so you know, I'm totally stealing your moves.

CINDERELLA

That would be fair since I did steal some of yours.

JACQUES

Then I think we'll make the perfect team. We should head inside. We wouldn't want to be late.

Jacque holds the door open for her. Anastasia and Drizella stand by, scowling. Cinderella bashfully turns to Aurora as they enter into the dance room. Aurora waves goodbye.

AURORA

Have fun.

EXT. GAUNTLET FIELD – NIGHT

The Fantasia Orchestra plays as the Gauntlet teams warm-up on the field. Mulan searches the crowd until she finds her parents. Her father smiles, lifts a hand. She smiles back, waves.

In the bleachers, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow, Tiana, and Jacques pose for a picture. Jasmine eagerly watches the field while Belle examines the crowd.

JASMINE

Isn't this exciting? See what happens when you look up from a book once in a while.

Belle smirks and continues to glance around the bleachers. Down on the ground, she sees ADAM standing in the shadows of the bleachers looking bored. He turns and heads back to the school. Belle's gaze lingers. Curious...

On the field, the Charming Warriors face off against the Wild Kingdom Claws. A whistle blows and the battle begins. Blue and silver clash against bronze and red. Both teams putting up a good fight. Mulan strikes her way through her opponents and sees an opening to the goal. She dashes toward it, diving out of the way of its defenders. She grabs her weights, locks them together and tries to climb, but it's still difficult for her.

MULAN

Come on. You can do this.

She readjusts her hands to get a better grip while an arrow shoots above her head. She looks over. Merida nods. She shoots the goal again above the first arrow. Mulan realizes what she's doing. She starts climbing, using the arrows as leverage. Merida's arrows strike above her head, creating a path to the top. Almost there, Mulan plants her foot on an arrow—It snaps. She hangs onto the arrow above her and reaches for the flag with her other hand...She grabs a hold of it and tugs.

The whistle blows and the crowd roars with celebration. Li cheers her on from the ground along with his team. Mulan carefully finds her footing on a safe arrow and holds the flag up in the air victoriously. Her parents are standing on their feet, her dad leaning on a cane, cheering her own. She grins. Honored.

END OF EPISODE