22 - [EDITED]

About half an hour later Ashley pulled out in front of the Lahote household. Paul was waiting on the porch of their small house to greet her. He took her bag and they walked in.

"Sorry the place's a mess, didn't have much time to tidy it up," he mumbled. 

Ashley shrugged. "It's okay, I'm the one who called at the last minute, I'm grateful you took me in,"

"Of course babe, what else could I have done?" he said as he kissed her cheek. 

Ashley sighed, "You know, we can always clean it up, together, I'm sure Jay wouldn't mind it," she said. 

Paul looked at her in disbelief. "Are you kidding? He'd have a heart attack if he sees it someone else than him cleaning up,"

So they spent the next half hour cleaning up the house. It wasn't that messy. There were some dishes to be cleaned, some leftover packages and clothes laying. 

"Okay while I collect all the garbage get all the clothes and bring them to the bathroom, I'll take care of them once I'm done with this, then we can wash the dishes," Ashley ordered.

Paul smiled. "I love it when you get all bossy," he smirked. 

Ashley rolled her eyes as she lightly hit him. "Get to work mister," she said. 

While Paul started doing what she said Ashley started taking all the packages. Afterward, she went to the bathroom and put all of the clothes in the laundry machine then the couple moved on to the kitchen. "I'll wash them and you'll dry it, we'll be done in no time," she said.

When all of it was done they sat on the couch while he grabbed his computer. "What do you want to watch?" 

Ashley shrugged, "Are you even asking me that?" she replied. 

Paul chuckled. "Yeah, sorry, my bad. Supernatural it is," 

In the third episode, they were watching Paul sighed. "I don't get it, these guys, they are just human, how can they keep winning?" he asked. 

Ashley furrowed her brows, "They're the Winchesters, they always pull through," 

"Even death?" he asked again. 

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Duh, dummie, they even killed the Death, they're the guys who save the world," she said. "Plus, they have an angel on their side, he's got powers," 

Paul breathed out. "Fine, fine, I'll just never understand why you love the show so much," he commented. 

Ashley gasped. "How dare you?" she asked. 

Paul was watching her amused. She grabbed the laptop and hugged it, with the Winchesters frozen on the screen. "Don't come between me and my boys,"

"Your boys, huh?" Paul asked smirking. He sat up on the couch facing Ashley. 

"Yup, but don't worry, you're probably in the top ten," she replied. 

"Top ten? Probably?" he asked again surprised.

Ashley shook her head playfully. "Easily," she murmured. 

Paul got closer to her. "Easily?" he whispered. 

Ashley nodded and Paul grabbed the computer, putting it away. "We'll see about that," he continued and kissed Ashley.

She was giggling through the kiss and she could feel Paul smiling. "Am I getting higher on the list?" he asked between the kisses. 

"Certainly," she murmured connecting their lips again.

After a few minutes, Paul leaned back. "Now that's sorted out we can continue watching," he said with a smirk.