How to Safe a Life

Let's see if you've been paying attention :)

♡This chapter is dedicated to all my beautiful readers♡

Trigger warning?

??? P.O.V

Have you ever felt truly alone? No one to tell you everything's going to be okay. No one to give you the hug you so desperately need. You just feel empty inside, like you're missing something and you're not sure what it is. Fighting against the tears that are trying to fight their way out.

You try to eat it away, binge watch your favourite tv show, or read your favourite book on Wattpad one more time. It all seems to help for a little while until you finish your pine of ice cream, the credits of the show start to play, or when you read that final sentence of that favourite book of yours.

Now you just sit there staring blank ahead, asking yourself what now? This is how I felt ever since I came out to my parents.

It wasn't pretty, my mother cried, my dad told me that I was an abomination and no one would ever accept me.

So here I am, standing on the edge of the highest building I could find.

Before all this, I had a decent life. Two parents who loved me, a hobby I enjoyed and friends who supported me. My mistake was coming out. If I hadn't I would still have all the support and love, I wouldn't be standing here about to end my life.

Why can't I just be normal, like everybody else. I tried to date girls, I really tried, but I was done being made fun off.

I tried to have sex with Becca, the most 'beautiful girl in school, in a desperate attempt. So when the pressure was on, I failed, and she told the whole school about it. My friends laughed at me and started to call me fag. My parents found out, and so I thought this was the time to be honest about it. It wasn't, they kicked me out and here I am.

It's been a month since then and I really don't see a way out of this. I hadn't had a decent meal in days and I felt dirty. I did what I can to survive, but I can't keep living like this. There is no other way out of this.

I take a small step forward. A soft breeze tickled my face. My hand grabs my cap to keep it from falling down. Ironic, right?

Looking down, I see just a few people still walking around. A woman was walking fast, probably trying to avoid the rain that was threatening to fall soon. A man runs across the street, looking left and right trying not to get run over by a car or truck. A car parks in front of one of the stores that were still open at this hour.

I take a deep breath and go over all the reasons why I should just take that last step when all of a sudden drop lands on my nose.

Not expecting it I start to lose my balance, well at least now I don't have to choose.

I feel a pull on my shirt just as I embraced death and crash hard on the gravel off the rooftop floor. I feel a slight burn on the right side of my cheek since my head slit across the gravel. A weight falls on top of my stomach before I can even look, who, or what pulled me away.

?

When I look up I can only see a figure sitting on top of me. The rain starts to pick up making it harder for me to make out the figure in front of me. I feel two hands on my chest when the person starts to lean a little closer.

"I don't care what you've been through or what your story is, but this." I feel a hand lift off my chest and see it move towards the edge. "This is not the answer."