Afterword

First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you for the support. Without you all, I wouldn't have been able to finish this and would have quit halfway through!

This is the first book I have ever written from start to finish. The first book that didn't stay on paper without sharing it with anyone. The first thing I truly put my heart and soul in, literally.

I started this book 6 months after I joined Wattpad. I had been reading stories and just a few of them really spoke to me, had a message, entertained me, or made me feel something. (You can find them on my profile)

So I started writing my own story, a story where I could not only put a little bit of myself in but also a message for people who feel the way I sometimes do. So that's how Isa was born.

Before starting BB I had around 10 other drafts, but none kept me as motivated as BB, none of them spoke to me like BB. There was just something about this story that kept me motivated to write at least 5 chapters, but 5 became 10, and 10 eventually became 28. There were times I didn't know how to get from point A to B, I struggled, hated some parts of the story, but pushed through it while thinking about each and everyone who had been reading it from the start, eventually even I was curious as to where the story was going.

It's not perfect, it has mistakes, some plot holes here and there, but I hope this book has been as much of a journey for you, as it was for me, but most of all I hope it helped you in a way, or maybe even thought you something, if not I truly hope you at least enjoyed a part of it.

If you got any questions please let me know. Feedback? Throw it at me, don't be shy. (Be polite though, mah heart is as soft as mah soul ya know)

Stay strong and awesome people!

♡ C