Let's Talk About It

Hayley's P.O.V

How long would you be willing to wait for the one you love? A month? 3 months, or maybe a year?

Wait, hold your horses, I'm not trying to hint towards something or trying to tell you something. I'm just asking.

It's been three years, three long years since I last held the love of my life in my hands. Yes, I've been waiting this long to hold her, to look at her.

"So are you going to eat it or stare at it all day?" Cheryl asks, looking at me like I was crazy. I shoot her a glare, silently warning her to keep her mouth shut.

"Remind me why I'm friend with you again?" Audrey jumps in, distracting me once more from taking a bite from my burger.

"Because you love us, duh," I say while returning my focus back towards my juicy looking Big Mac.

"That reminds me, I have something I need to do, anyone care to join me?" Audrey says looking from Cheryl to me and back.

"Can't, they asked me if I could take an extra shift at work. Lot's of sick children." Cheryl says taking a quick glance at her watch. "Speaking off work, I need to go." We say our goodbyes before she almost runs out the door.

"Guess that leaves you and me," Audrey says wiggling her eyebrows. God, I hate when she does that.

"Why can't you go alone?" I ask her with my mouth full, just to annoy her. She rolls her eyes at me and quickly looks away. She really can't stand people eating with their mouth full.

"I don't feel like going alone." She says shrugging her shoulders. I quickly finish my burger and start to put the trash on the tray.

"Fine, just as long as you let me eat and drink in the car if I want too," I say standing up. I take the tray, throw the trash away and put the tray with the rest on top. I wait for Audrey to join me before we take our leave and head towards the car.

After driving for what seems like hours I was starting to get annoyed. She wouldn't tell me why we were heading to Los Angeles. She gives me some BS reason about just wanting to go for a drive. I don't buy this, she's been acting really suspicious, so if she wasn't going to tell me, I wasn't going to speak to her.

I put on the radio, not because she told me I could, it was so she wouldn't talk and for me to distract myself. I'm glad my new favourite band song started to play soon after I turn the radio on.

I started to softly sing along with the song, it's so catchy. I feel Audrey's looking at me from time to time, but I'm trying to ignore her.

"I need to fill her up before we can continue, you need anything from the shop?" Audrey asks just as the song finishes. I look up to see we are parked at a gas station. I shake my head an focus back on the radio.

Good morning LA, today I'm joined by the up and coming band, The Rascals. They took the world by storm with their first single, Save me. In the studio with me are Alex and Aiden.

I fangirl internally when I hear the radio host introduce my two favourite band members. If I wasn't a lesbian and if he wasn't gay, I would totally want to date him, but since are neither straight I was totally having my eyes on Alex their lead singer. I mean she's so hot. She has short black hair, which makes her blue eyes stand out. Maybe I have a thing for people with blue eyes? They do remind me of her sometimes.