3

~I swear on my life I have been a good girl but tonight I don't wanna be her~
- Camila Cabello

If I would want to have a quickie with a guy suitable to my taste in a strip club, I have to wear something seductive and that's exactly what I am wearing.

A dress that shows my elegant features, not too revealing but Sexy. I won't give you the features of the dress.

Just imagine I am on a very sexy-ductive dress, if that's even a word.

I am just going to have fun tonight without a care in the world and Crash at Betty's place after.

I already informed my parents that I won't be coming back home tonight.

I am an Adult now,  Plus I can take care of myself, they didn't look too happy when I said that, not exempting my choice of outfit too but I honestly don't care what they think of me anymore, in fact I don't care what anyone thinks of me.

Before, I left I wore a denim jacket on my dress to cover up the 'too much skin' that the dress displayed, for my sake and for my parents to stop disturbing me about improper dressing.

When I made a move to leave, they said I should be safe and not get pregnant.

Very funny.

Arriving the strip club, which was weird for me because, 90% of the people in here are men.

I was trying to find Betty, who wasn't picking her calls... Only to get a text from her stating:

~Hope you are at the club cos I would be going on stage in the next 30minutes, enjoy yourself and don't you dare have a quickie without notifying me, I have to make sure you adhere to your dare like I would. So your quickie comes after my dancing and I am off stage.. Got it?
.. Today is so gonna be fun but I hate you for making me do this..
Xoxo-Betty~

I chuckled and texted back:

~You could give me another 10k and then, you don't have to strip dance.. Yikes! I can't wait to see you fool yourself on stage.. Yes, you are right tonight is gonna be fun. Or you can take back your words on me having a quickie, then you don't have to strip~

After replying her text, I headed to the bar area to take a can of black bullet, I hope it gets me drunk enough, I have a feeling Betty won't take back her words on me having a quickie.

Few minutes later, Betty replied:

~Nice try.... Never!
You are having that damn quickie, I don't mind strip dancing... Its not even my first time btw
Xoxo-Betty~

Did I read that right?

This ain't her first time strip dancing?

Why aint I surprised?

Its Betty, that's why.

Time seems to run slow as I downed my third can of black bullet and I felt a bit dizzy

Then it happened Betty's name was announced, of course not her real name.

She went by the name 'Miketty' which is her name + Mike's name merged together, that girl is so love struck and she doesn't want to admit it.

The announcer pronounced it as My-Kitty.

Totally expected,I'm not surprised.

I moved closer to the stage just as the song "My Oh My" by Camila Cabello Blasted the speaker.