22

~How you love me? Its scary~
-AnonymousE

The last thing I saw in the club before being dragged out was Luther facing Green eyed man with a glare.

I looked up to see who was dragging me out and you won't believe its

freaking Eric!!

Although I am glad that it wasn't one of the bad guys like that green eye Guy's men or something..

I tried releasing my wrist out of his grip but he doesn't budge as he just kept walking towards a Sienna car, I guess thats what the other guards who didn't ride with Shawn and I, rode to the club.

I kept trying to free my wrist off his grasp till he said

"Lena, I would advise you stop trying to get off my hold on you"

Who gave this fool the right to call my NAME!!!
.
And he is calling me 'Lena' like he used to.

"Who gave you permission to call me by my name?? You work for me, remember?" I yelled in annoyance.

Eric opens the car door and shoves me in as he says..

"Really,Lena?"

"Do not call my name you pig!! Its Ma'am or Madam and stop talking to me like we are pals, you fool!!" I yelled

Eric paused,looked at me and with a sigh he said

"Okay, I deserve this. But please allow me explain myself to you.
I am really sorry for cutting things off with you the way I did. I was just mad that day because I got a really terrible news and I couldn't be with you anymore because of it. I did not break up with you because I stopped loving you.. I broke up with you because I had to. And yes, I ended it with the worst and maybe dumb breakup plan.. Am just sorry.. Lena. I wish I could explain things with you but I can't.. " He concluded.

"Fuck You Eric!" I spat

"Com'on baby, I know I messed up but please stop giving me cold shoulders it hurts me in ways you don't know" he said gloomily.

"Well, I would just continue with the cold shoulders and hope you feel how much heart damage and pain that came with how you dumped me!!" I yelled,getting more outraged by every passing minute.

"I am really sorry Lena" he pleaded.

"Give those apologies to the dogs!" I spat and just then, I heard gunshots.

My heart skipped in fear, as I scurried deeper into the car and then it dawned on me.

"Where is Shawn?" I asked amidst fear.

Eric scoffed and said

"He should be fine"

Wait he scoffed?

"How did you end up being a guard,anyway? I thought you had dreams to be a computer engineer..?" I asked curious all of a sudden because I know Eric's parents got money.

"Shits happen" he replied curtly

"Did your gang life have anything to do with your decision on being a guard? Plus won't you go to school anymore?"I asked.

Eric was in a gang back then in school,they did not participate in Violent activities, atleast none that I know of. What I know is the gang wasn't a made-in-school gang. More like a collection of male childhood friends coming together to form a gang. I don't really know what the gang was made for or its activities.

"Why do you care anyway? Oh right you don't care.. So drop the questions, Lena!" He said in exasperation.

"What did I tell you about not calling me Lena? Its Ma'am or Madam! and you dont get to call me Lena anymore, its actually Selena! And If you dont want to lose your job, you better stop calling me by my name like we are friends, because,we are not." I said authoratively so he doesn't feel like I care why he took a guard job.. I am just curious.. Thats all.