Never let me go.

The water looked welcoming. Ian reached out to feel it's gentle movement beneath my fingers. He feel at peace as he slowly move his hand around the water. Ian eyes don't leave the water's shiny reflection of himself. All the anger that was once there disappears and is replaced. Not with happiness, but with peace. Ian hadn't done this for so long, finally being able to do this sets himself free. He never realised how much stress, pain and anger he was holding until now. It was okay though. Like mentioned before it had been replaced and he'd been set free.

Ian woke up. Feeling clamer and relaxed. Last night he had left at midnight to go to the riverbank and just watched the water like he did whenever he felt like he was going to explode or just needed time to himself. He'd done this since he was a child. Nobody knew he did it except his father whom he used to go with until he died. As a traditon of respect he carried on. Nobody knew,  not even Anthony and Ian intended on keeping it that way. 

Anthony had woken up early. He went into Ian's room to see if he was awake not that he thought he would be he just wanted something to do. To his surprise Ian wasn't there. His bed was made neatly, his room was tidy and everything was put away. Nothing out of the ordinary for Ian. Anthony, knowing this, shrugged it off and went into the living room to see Ian reading. He noticed Ian was more relaxed than he was yesterday and the day before. Things to Anthony felt right, Ian was relaxed he was relaxed and happy everything was perfect. On the outside...

"Hey Ian. Watcha reading there?" Anthony asked Ian. "Hey." Ian said not looking up from his book. He was too involved in the book to notice Anthony asking him a question. "Helloooo? Ian?" Anthony said with a grin waving a hand in front of Ian's face." Ian looked up. "Oh, sorry Anthony. I was just to into the book. What did you say" Ian replied with an apologetic look on his face. "I just asked what you were reading" Anthony said, walking off to the kitchen. "Urm, nothing interesting Ian replied putting the book down on the table. I hope he didn't noctice I left last night  he thought to himself. Everything was finally okay again, he couldn't let Anthony know now.  

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my smoshy homeslices! I dedicated this to Juditjee because she is freaking epic!!! CHECK HER OUT HOMESLICES! She makes the best smosh fanfics ever, she is amazing so like I said CHECK OUT MY SMOSHY HOMESLICE! :D ~ MipMip (Minnie)