Chapter 10

Days became weeks, weeks became months. It was like Ian's world was moving but he was stuck just in some weird inbetween world of his own. Like a bubble. Nothing went out and nothing came in. Although Ian wasn't screaming and fighting with himself, he still wasn't improving. So Anthony did something different. He tried talking to him like he normally would. Talking to him about Smosh.

"What should we do for a new video? Ian is bored maybe? Do you remember doing Ian is bored..?" Anthony asked, Ian looked confused and looked like he was trying to speak but didn't. No don't act like anythings different. Act normal maybe? Anthony was deep in thought not even realising Ian was watching him intently. 

"What are you looking at?" Anthony said in a funny voice, in an attempt to get some reaction out of Ian. And guess what. It did work. Ian had laughed. Ian's reaction may not have been much but it was something. And that one little thing gave Anthony hope he needed. Before he knew it Ian was up and gone from the hospital room. This however wasn't so good...Ian wasn't supposed to be on his own. And now he was with Anthony chasing after him. He soon caught up and took a giggling Ian back to his room. 

Maybe Ian is coming back afterall...