Chapter 2

"Ian you look really tired, what time did you go to sleep last night?" Anthony asked looking at Ian's face worriedly. Ian looked up. "I'm fine honestly I just fell asleep late." Ian shrugged, then opened his arms wide to hug Anthony. "Ok if you say so. Woah surprise hug! Haha" Anthony said hugging Ian back tightly. Ian looked at him with a smile on his face, "What? I can't hug my boyfriend every so often?" He teased poking Anthony on the nose lightly which took Anthony by surprise making them end up on the floor with a thud. They laid there looking at each other for a moment and laughed. "You took my by surprise Ian!" Anthony smirked. Ian your a klutz but your my klutz he thought to himself. Slowly moving himself from Ian's grasp Anthony got up with a serious look upon his face.

He looked at Ian. Ian looked back at him confused. "Ian you seem more relaxed today, so can I possibly ask what was wrong before?" Ant said. Ian didn't say anything. Should I tell him? He has a right to know I guess, but what if he thinks that I'm just being stupid? URGGHHH why does this have to be so hard!!??!" Anthony saw the battle Ian was having with himself. "You don't have to Ian, I won't make you tell me." He said gently but in all honesty he did want to know badly. "I'd rather not say." Ian said quietly avoiding I contact with Anthony. It was too hard to say to him. He couldn't say it without crying and falling down to his knees in floods of tears. Maybe when Ian was more okay with it he would tell Anthony. 

Ian moved away from Anthony and went back into his room. With his book. (The book will soon become important in this story!) Anthony just watched Ian leave before he shouted "Ok then." He got up and sighed. Maybe Ian wasn't back to being himself. Maybe things weren't okay. Maybe it was something Anthony had said or done? Maybe it was best to wait to let Ian tell him what was wrong. But what if he never told Anthony? Anthony pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind. Ian will tell me when he's ready, there is no need to worry. He's fine. He's fine.