Chapter 6

Ian sighed in defeat and put the book under his pillow and made his way to the living room. Anthony was sitting on the sofa waiting for him. "Hey Ian. Come on, sit down I didn't know what film we should watch so you can choose." Anthony said going to the kitchen to get some popcorn. Ian knelt down next to the film box looking inside. "I said you could choose, I really don't mind." Ian told Anthony.  Anthony returned with popcorn. "Just pick a film douche nugget." Anthony laughed which made Ian smile. Maybe now I could show him? No, after movie night. Ian thought to himself. 

Before we go much further there is some things you should know: The book Ian held so dear to his hear was from his deceased father, Ian was only 9 when his father passed away, he was very close with his father more than he was with anyone else and the book was the only thing he had left of his father. 

Time went fast. Before they knew it it was almost 12am. Ian had fallen asleep half way through the second film while Anthony stayed glue to the TV almost the entire time. Overall Ian and Anthony had spent almost 4 hours watching films. Ian woke up at the sound of Anthony laughing. That laugh. The laugh that put a smile on Ian's face everyday. "Hello, what time is it?" Ian mumbled sleepily. "Urmm it's..woah it's almost 12am, lets go to bed sleepy head!" Anthony said picking Ian up and carrying him to their room. He laid Ian down on the bed and sat next to him, laying his head down on the pillow he felt something hard. Sleepily he reached under the pillow and found Ian's precious book. "Oh Ian, your book. It was under my pillow. But don't..don't worry I didn't read it I promise." Anthony told Ian quickly handing it to him. "Oh thanks." Ian said quietly. Then he remembered. Show him the book. 

Ian ignored the voice. That voice was beginning to get on his nerves. It never stopped it was like it was tormenting Ian. It was slowly driving him mad.