Prince

Lan zhan's throat was vibrating from how hard he was breathing, veins on his neck and shoulders were bulging under wei ying's hands. How very hard he was shoving wei ying on himself, breaking his character with each thrust he made against the erection. one of his thighs already out of his thin robe.

His mouth selected the soft flesh between wei ying's shoulder and oxter to exploit, his tongue slipping in and out of it as he tasted the moisture under his arm, swapping it with his saliva. It was sickly vitiating, but wei ying pressed himself more and more, it felt so much better to be handled like this, lan zhan's hands crating like claws over his robe, lan zhan laughed against the bruised skin thinking that how amusing it was for wei ying to be so open to his administrations, he couldn't help but look at his face, red, mixed with sheepishness, like he doesn't understand what was happening between his legs.

"sweet one, do you see what I'm going to do to you? There're so much more unpleasant things I'm going to have to do to you. Do you think you can take it, my plaything? Is that you want to be?" wei ying didn't say what he wanted to say.

It's scaring wei ying's entire being, yes, he has been under lan zhan's hands but he also had to contour his mind to fit the scene that the man requested. Lan zhan didn't just touch him, he unconventionally crawled under his skin, forced him to feel what he wanted him to feel, love, endearment, devotion, yet how he said those things, he felt nervous, close to fear, what more will he be filled with, until he burst and break while being lashed with pleasures unknown. The want lan zhan had for wei ying was loud and deep, his touch transferred the heat in him, for wei ying, it was now home.

Now it was home, when lan zhan pulled on his hair, begging him to focus on him, he couldn't have known what was causing wei ying to lose grip on his mind constantly, even as lan zhan was sucked on his chest, demanding groans leaving his lips, he held his breaths inside. "your heart beats are going down, wei ying"

"what is it? Won't you tell me?"

"I... don't know... lan zhan..."

"I don't know why... I..."

"can't... I... it's..." lan zhan hugged wei ying, wei ying's head went down on his shoulder, he's crying again. It's bringing things out of him, being lulled into himself.

"I want to stay, lan zhan, I don't wanna go..." wei ying sobbed, hugging lan zhan tighter, like someone would snatch him away.

"you won't, wei ying. You are not going anywhere. I will hold you here."

"you won't ever be alone. I will keep you safe."

"will you take them away lan zhan?"

"take what away, my beautiful?" lan zhan said patting wei ying's back, wei ying showed him his teary red cheeks, lan zhan brushed the hairs sticking to them, his bottom lip still trembling. He's half past the barrier of his own mind.

"it's ok, you can tell me."

Wei ying looked down then with much effort he pressed the tip of his left index finger in the middle of his forehead. "this?"

It was the best wei ying could do with his mind slowly slipping under, he feels the buzzing in his toes beginning to creep up inch by inch, sugary smoothness in his empty stomach getting stronger, the taste of his mouth changing...

"your... thoughts?" wei ying nodded a yes. Then bowed his head down.

"which one?"

"...yes" wei ying hopped up, both of the palms of his hands on lan zhan's chest for support, his eyes ready to drop the tears collected at the bottom lash. "do I love you lan zhan? I can't tell anymore... I'm sorry..." "will you be mad at me? I know it's bad, I'm bad." He bit his trembling bottom lip between his front teeth, lan zhan's eyes went wider. The gesture was innocent but to lan zhan it brought up things that made his mouth water, the gulp was small.