1. UCLA

'Casey! Get up, you are going to be late.' Yelled Elsa while she made breakfast.

'I'm on it' Casey grunted and got up. Today was a very special day, she was going to receive the letter that will change her life. The UCLA will tell her if she got in with a full scholarship.

Casey picked a white t-shirt with red sleeves and short jeans to wear. It reminded her of that time were Izzie stayed over and she borrowed that shirt. She went downstairs straight to the kitchen guided by a really good smell: pancakes. 'Mmmmm yummy' she said, already taking three of them. 'Thanks Elsa.'

'You're welcome honey' Elsa smiled at her. 'If you want to pick Izzie up you should be going.'

'Really? I'm late?' Casey exclaimed with her mouth full of pancakes. 'Bye!' she said before leaving.

'Good luck!' said Elsa.

When Casey got into the car, she saw that she was early by 30 minutes and that Elsa lied so she could be more time with Izzie. On her way to her girlfriend's house, she had an idea. She drove 7 towns away and bought cotton candy slurpees for Izzie and her.

Later on, she knocked at Izzie's door.

'Hey' she said, opening the door with a huge smile. Casey was astonished by her girlfriend's beauty and couldn't talk. 'Are you gonna keep looking at me like a weirdo or are you going to kiss me and say hi?' she said chuckling.

'Huh? Right' Casey gave her a peck 'hi beautiful.' Izzie blushered.

'C'mon Newton, we're going to be late—'

'But first...' said Casey interrupting her and showing her the two slurpees.

'Is that cotton candy slurpee?' asked Izzie enthusiastically.

'Yup.' answered Casey proudly.

'I can't believe you drove 4 towns away just to get me a cotton candy slurpee.'

'I have no regrets.'

'You're the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for' said Izzie gently before kissing her.

'I know' joked Casey.

'Dork' Izzie elbowed her laughing, 'let's go.' She grabbed Casey hand and headed to the car.

(Later, in the car)

'Hey umm— I don't have to go if you don't get in' said Casey.

'What are you talking about? You have to go! You've worked so hard to get here, you can't step back now.' Izzie placed her hand on Casey's leg. 'I will be fine, don't worry about me'.

'Yeah but what about us?' Casey got nervous thinking about that. 'What if I'm the only one who gets in and we decide that I have to go? I don't want to be far from you! What if you're not feeling okay and I'm not there to help you? I can't lose you...' Izzie wiped a tear from the side of her face.

'That's really sweet' said Izzie kindly. 'Let's do something. We go to Crowley's office, we hear whatever she has to tell us, we read the letters and then we have a whole year to figure out what we are going to do, okay? We'll be fine as long as we have each other's back, and I have your back, you have mine?'

'Always' Casey smirked. 'Thank you, Iz. I needed that.'

A while later, the knocked at Crowley's office door.

'Hey girls! Come in, have a seat' said Crowley, 'so... I have your letters and I want you to know that you have both worked so hard and you did a great job, you guys ready?'

They looked at each other and Izzie held Casey's hand. They smirked.

'Hell yeah' answered Casey. Crowley handed them the letters.

'Good luck, I'll give you a minute. I wish you both the best'. Crowley walked out of the office and the girls opened their letters.

'Casey? What does it say? Did you get in?' asked Izzie.

'...'

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this. Remember to vote the story and if you see any grammatical mistakes please let me know (English is not my native language). Part 2 will be posted soon!