Preface

After the amazing experience of writing my first ever romantic comedy, Mea again, I had to come back because once a romance addict always a romance addict. I mean, sharing a story with people from around the globe and having them laugh, swoon, and relate to paragraphs I thought no one would ever glance at, is nothing short of an amazing experience. 

Never in my life have I thought that I'd be sharing the crazy stories that my brain never seems to run out of, nor have I anticipated that the grandmother in me would finally break her introversion shell and make friends this easily. Here I am, though, addressing my lovely readers once again, as I introduce my newest romantic comedy, Human Botany 101.

Now this story's origin is pretty simple. A casual sarcastic comment I had once thrown, which sprouted into an all-time favorite inside joke, until a great story blossomed in my mind. Being a sucker for that brilliant mix of love and laughter, I found that it would be a great way to put my freshly harvested agricultural engineering diploma to good use as I deliver a story that I hope would grow on my lovely readers. Alright, I'm going to stop with the plant-inspired words now.

I would like to personally thank all of my entourage, annoying or not, for this story wouldn't have seen the glorious pages of Wattpad if it weren't for them. If I do know you in person, and you suspect that one of the characters of this story is very similar to you, then please rest assured that it is indeed you that I'm referring to. Just kidding.  All characters and other entities appearing in this work are the fruit of my own untamed imagination. 

Now before I lose control over my fingers and type an interminable preface, allow me to wish you a pleasant if not amazing reading journey full of laughs, swoons, and "that's so me" moments.

Love, hugs, and lots of chocolate