✴Chapter 1- Jeongchan

Ok so like. This is my first smut so why not kick it off with a favorite. This is gonna be so cringe.
MOVING TO AO3
-----------------------☆▪☆▪-------------------------

Ship:- Jeongchan (jeongin x chan)
Includes:-rope, boyxboy, sub!jeongin, dom!chan.

The 2 males lay on the couch, the soft touch of a cotton blanket wrapped around them both. Chan and Jeongin had decided to watch a movie on their free day from working at the book store.

Jeongin had been feeling needy for the entire day and the movie they were watching was not helping.

The younger smirked, grabbing Chans thighs and circling his ass on his crotch. The olders bulge growing promptly.

"Baby boy~" Chan grunted in his ear "What do you think you're doing?" The younger still cirling his ass on his crotch.

"What do you mean daddy~" He replied "Im jus-" The maknae was cut off by the larger male flipping them over and pushing his heat to the younger. Chan smirked, the lust taking over him.

Chan pressed his pelvis against the younger before ripping his shirt and shorts from the smaller male, his smaller bulge creating a tent in his underwear. Chan soon stripping after, setting the younger on this knees and gripping his jaw tightly.

"Get to work, slut"

Jeongin imediately grasped Chan's boxers and yanked them down with force - Chan's large, semi-hard member springing out. Jeongin emediately wrapped his smaller hands around Chan's girth and pumped it a few times before kitty-licking the tip.

"Kitten dont fucking tease me" Chan groaned before grabbing jeongins soft and silky locks before tugging them back and slamming his length into the maknaes mouth. Chan's length abused his throat, him gagging at every interval and his saliva coated his daddies thick length.

Chan groaned, slamming into his kittens little mouth. Soon the thick white substance shooting down Jeongins mouth. The younger looked up with his precious little eyes.

"Daddy~ You taste so good today!" He wiggled on his knees. Chan chuckled at his baby and stood behind him, massaging the youngers ass and thighs; the pretty whimpers leaving his mouth.

"Are you ready angel?" Chan said, grabbing the younger's wrists, holding a bundle of pink rope in his free hand. The elder forming an intrecate design around jeongins wrists and torso. *imagine the image as jeongin bc i have no inspo 😂*

Jeongin waited patiently, the exitement that came from the rope made him impatient.

Chan took a step towards the younger, his cock slapping against his abdomen, and without a second to think about it pinned jeongin to the floor. He lined up near the boys entrance and pushed himself inside.

Jeongin yelled aloud, his hole being stretched around chans girth. But after a few moments, pleasure took over him.

"A-ah daddy. Move please!"
"My pleasure princess." Chan replied before pulling out slowly, his tip yet still burried inside the younger. Then with a matter of seconds, slamming himself back in and moving at an inhuman pace 

The thick smell of sex and jeongins moans filled the room, the rope burning the youngers chest and wrists, and his tiny cock layed on his stomach, needy with attention.

"Da-Daddy please c-can i cum?"
Chan didnt reply, he just kepy unmercifully slamming into the younger.

Jeongin yelled "Daddy please! Please i need to cum..please!"

Chan pulled out of jeongin, him whimpering in the process, before flipping the younger on his stomach, lifiting his ass and slamming back into him.

A few minutes went by and at this point jeongin was begging for chan to stop, the orgasm denial getting harder and harder to follow.

"Cum for me kitten, be a good little slut and cum for daddy"

At that jeongin yelled, the sticky, white substance landing on his thighs and stomach, before the familiar warm feeling was inside him.

Chan lifted the boy up and they cuddled up into bed, ignoring the state they were both in.